Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

At 6, Joshua Beckford Became The Youngest Person To Be Admitted Into Oxford Univ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At 6, Joshua Beckford Became The Youngest Person To Be Admitted Into Oxford Univ (194 Views)

AMAZING: 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford / Social Media Reacts As 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford / Kim K Criticized By Non Fans For Insinuating That Tyson Beckford Was Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At 6, Joshua Beckford Became The Youngest Person To Be Admitted Into Oxford Univ by BuchiPrinzy: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
When he was 10-months old, Joshua Beckford’s father, Knox Daniel, recalled his son while sitting on his father laps, in front of the computer memorized every letter on the keyboard and words;

“I started telling him what the letters on the keyboard were, and I realized that he remembered and could understand. So, if I told him to point to a letter, he could do it. So, we moved to colors.”

That was when he believed his son is a genius.

Joshua Beckford was born in Tottenham, England, in 2005. He was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs).

He started receiving his schooling from home at ten months. At 2, he became fluent in reading, using phonics while learning Japanese, which he later proceeds to learn Chinese Mandarin.

At age 3, young Joshua could name most of the cars he saw on the road, including the country of make. He could name all the internal organs on the human body and explain how the 12-body system works according to keeping humans...https:///32heUcp
Re: At 6, Joshua Beckford Became The Youngest Person To Be Admitted Into Oxford Univ by BuchiPrinzy: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:
When he was 10-months old, Joshua Beckford’s father, Knox Daniel, recalled his son while sitting on his father laps, in front of the computer memorized every letter on the keyboard and words;

“I started telling him what the letters on the keyboard were, and I realized that he remembered and could understand. So, if I told him to point to a letter, he could do it. So, we moved to colors.”

That was when he believed his son is a genius.

Joshua Beckford was born in Tottenham, England, in 2005. He was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs).

He started receiving his schooling from home at ten months. At 2, he became fluent in reading, using phonics while learning Japanese, which he later proceeds to learn Chinese Mandarin.

At age 3, young Joshua could name most of the cars he saw on the road, including the country of make. He could name all the internal organs on the human body and explain how the 12-body system works according to keeping humans...https:///32heUcp

Is it bad to have autism?

(1) (Reply)

Service To Humanity / Disclaimer Notice / How Feminism Destroyed America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.