Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Will Take A Cue From Obaseki Rice Production ― Governorship Aspirant, Imasuang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take A Cue From Obaseki Rice Production ― Governorship Aspirant, Imasuang (187 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Take A Cue From Obaseki Rice Production ― Governorship Aspirant, Imasuang by drinoayo: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2020
....commends Edo education, pension reforms

A Governorship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) in Edo State, Mr. Kenneth Imasuangbon, has promised to take a cue from the Candidate of his party, Governor Godwin Obaseki policy on rice production, Igbere TV reports.

Imasuangbon disclosed this at an interactive session with newsmen on Wednesday night in Benin City.

Recall that Warrake rice farmers had in August this year given credit to Governor Godwin Obaseki for the increase in rice production in 2019.

Igbere TV reports that the Coordinator of Warrake rice farms, Mr Suleiman Ibrahim, endorsed Obaseki and his running mate, Mr. Philip Shaibu for a second term in office when Edo State PDP campaign train berthed at Warrake Ward 11, Owan East Local Government Area of the State.

Speaking during the interview, Imasuangbon, fondly called ‘the Rice man’, which has helped to put smile on the faces of the downtrodden in the State, said, “I am the rice man. I have been sharing rice before. But, from what Obaseki has done in rice production, I will take a queue from him”.

The PDP aspirant, described Obaseki whose first tenure will come to an end on November 12, 2020, as a phenomena and valuable asset to the State in area of sport development particularly the remodelled Samuel Ogbemudia stadium in Benin City.

He commended his government for reforming the education sector, training of public school teachers and for equipping them with Information Communication Technology (ICT) working tools.

He maintained that the government reform has enhanced teaching and learning as well as the performance of students and pupils across over 900 Schools in the State.

“Obaseki has done well in area of Education, which is key to growth”, according to him, “when students are trained, you will have good society and when you have a good society that is safe for all”.

Imasuangbon also berated Edo State House of Assembly members-elect for abandoning their legislative assignments and described the forthcoming poll in the State as a referendum.

“For fear for Nigeria democracy where a few people we voted for abandoned their legislative duties to do the bidding of the godfather.

“The September 19, election is contest between God and the devil, looters and true democrat”, he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364176/will-take-cue-obaseki-rice-production-%e2%80%95-governorship-aspirant-imasuangbon/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Will Take A Cue From Obaseki Rice Production ― Governorship Aspirant, Imasuang by realstars: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2020
We Are Counting Days Now.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Military Efforts In North- East Underreported - Don / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-rufai Slammed With A Visa Ban By U.S Govt / The Edolites Kind Of Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.