Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help (1231 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by mishB(f): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2020
My phone is saying your device has failed verification and may not start properly.
please download recovery image with correct signature and disable verified boot.
your device will reboot in 5 seconds. What's the solution please?
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Randerl: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Take it to the nearest Carlcare center. The main board needs to be replaced ASAP.
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by skywalker240(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2020
What do you expect when the brand itself is FAILURE
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by mishB(f): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Randerl:
Take it to the nearest Carlcare center. The main board needs to be replaced ASAP.

The phone is barely a week. Will I be charged and how much?
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Randerl: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=mishB post=93798012][/quote]

The phone is still under warranty and l suspect it is a software issue.

Just take it to the nearest carlcare center for attention.
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by mishB(f): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Randerl:

The phone is still under warranty and l suspect it is a software issue.

Just take it to the nearest carlcare center for attention.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by chariisGRACE(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2020

Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by sunshineV(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2020
ask jafar1 and edoairways they are carlcare agent

4 Likes

Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Jafar1: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2020
mishB:
My phone is saying your device has failed verification and may not start properly.
please download recovery image with correct signature and disable verified boot.

Obviously need to flash firmware!
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Olibboy: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
mishB:
All you have to do now is to flash the phone.
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by mishB(f): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for all the advice. I went to calcare today and it was done successfully. Got to the house and tried using it and the phone went off @90% battery. I can't power on it again as I speak with you. Please what do I do so as not to go through this stress again. NB: the phone is new and barely a week?
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by mishB(f): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
For real I need a lasting solution to this Tecno pouvoir 4 problem. Imagine a phone I bought for 53k just last week Saturday... please high tech people, help a sister bikonu....
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Rareoil(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
mishB:
For real I need a lasting solution to this Tecno pouvoir 4 problem. Imagine a phone I bought for 53k just last week Saturday... please high tech people, help a sister bikonu....

Since you bought the phone last week, take it back to the seller and request another phone or a refund.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by SweetBuns(f): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2020
mishB:
I'm sorry my sis, but unluckily you bought a defective product(the phone wasn't made well in the factory)
I will advise you to return the phone. I hope you bought it from certified big stores like Slot or 3CHub and not those roadside sellers.

If you return it they will collect it and give you another
Re: My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Has Failed Verification, Please Help by Mohbola(f): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Return it since you bought it last week

(1) (Reply)

This Android Phones Come With 12GB RAM / SOLD!!! Brand New Umigidi A7S For Sale @30k Non-Negotiable / Infinix Zero X Review: 60x Periscope Zoom Lens, Does It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.