Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? (13479 Views)

The Tafseer Of This Verse And The Death Of Corper Zainab. / What's Your Most Humbling Verse Of The Qur'an. / Google Earth Confirms The Truth Of A Quranic Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Jummah Mubarak to all muslim faithfuls around the world.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by ilyasmuy: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:
The verse that offers us 72 sweet cooked watery vagina from the heavenly oven of insha allahh

قُلۡ هُوَ ٱلرَّحۡمَٰنُ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ وَعَلَيۡهِ تَوَكَّلۡنَاۖ فَسَتَعۡلَمُونَ مَنۡ هُوَ فِي ضَلَٰلٖ مُّبِينٖ

(S
Say, "He (Allah) is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you (Jews, Christians.. ) will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error."
meaning, `between Us and you, and to whom the
final end (ultimate victory) will be for in this life
and in the Hereafter.'

-Surah Al-Mulk, Ayah 29

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by dreality: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2020
At-Takathur surah 102:

1. Piling of more wealth has kept you heedless.
2. Till you see your graves
3. Yes, soon you will come to know.
4. Again, yes, soon you will come to know.
5. Yes, if you would have known with knowledge of certainty:
6. Undoubtedly, you shall necessarily see Hellfire
7. Then again, undoubtedly you shall necessarily see it with the eye of certainty
8. Then, undoubtedly, you shall surely be asked about the favours you enjoyed

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Diamondpen(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2020
My favorite ayah is the most repeated ayah in Surah Ar-Rahman Quran 55

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Gamezi(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Kun faya kun 'BE' and it is

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by teniboss(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Baqara verse 8

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by mdchikezie(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2020
StrikeBack:
A bomb self blown earns one 72 roundish ass virgins in Muslim heaven

Quran 15:2

Ps: I'm not a Bombslim

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol easy on my stomach bro, you dey mad loooollll

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
the Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want....

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Amumaigwe: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Musty112:
What is that quranic verse(s) that gets to you when you read or listen to the quran

One beautiful thing about the quran is that whenever you open the quran, you find your story there. However there are verses that grips you to the fibre of your being.
Mine is surah Al-isra quran 17 verse 13 and 14 where ALLAH talks about account on the day of qiyamah. It reads:

V13:
"And We have fastened every man's deeds to his neck, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open"

V14:
"It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant."

Let us hear about yours. May ALLAH increase us in our belief and forgive us of our misdeeds

Kill all the infidels with the edge of the sword. Allah delights in such sacrifice. Quran 10vs 3

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Idrisk19(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2020
The last four verses of Suratul-kahf إن الذين ءامنوا وعملوا الصلحت كانت لهم جنت الفردوس نزلا* إلى أخر أية

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by heykims(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Quran 10 vs 99 and 100

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Englishisamust: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Ekundayo7574:
Shit cheesy grin grin

Mumu
Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by gentleibraheem(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2020
"Wamal hayatu dunya illa mata'ul ghurur"

The life of this world is nothing but an Illusion.

فَأَيْنَ تَذْهَبُونَ - 81:26

so where are you going

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by lovemewell: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Loving this

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Deejay1000(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Fa inna ma’al usri yusra

"For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."

Inna ma’al ‘usri yusra

" Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by gazal05(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Suratul Isra verse 13/14 gat me when He said

"And we have made every man's actions to cling to his neck , and we will bring forth to him on the resurrection day a book which he will find wide open."

" Read your book your own self is sufficient as a reckoner against you this day."

May Allah help us all.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Sheuns(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
What is meant for you will reach you even if it’s beneath two mountains. What isn’t meant for you will not reach you even if it’s between your lips.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Alhajiemeritus: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ - 39:53
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by metalgear11(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Surah Ash-Sharh[Q. 94].

Why? Because I've been through a lot of struggles and hardships ever since I landed in the US for my studies. And I believe, at the end of all these struggles, there's going to be peace and all my efforts will be rewarded In shaa Allah.

أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ ﴿١﴾ وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ ﴿٢﴾ الَّذِي أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ ﴿٣﴾ وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ ﴿٤﴾ فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ﴿٥﴾ إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ﴿٦﴾ فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ ﴿٧﴾ وَإِلَى رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ ﴿٨﴾

"Alam nashrah laka sadrak
Wa wa d'ana 'anka wizrak
Allazee anqada zahrak
Wa raf 'ana laka zikrak

Fa inna ma'al usri yusra
Inna ma'al 'usri yusra

Fa iza faragh ta fansab
Wa ilaa rabbika far ghab
"

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Quran 57 vs 20 (Suratul-Hadid): This verse summarizes everything we know about this life:

*****Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion****

Quran 53 Vs 42 -55 (Suratul Najm); These Verses will make you cry as it describes the mightiness of God.

وَأَنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ الْمُنتَهَى53:42 (And that to your Lord is the finality)

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَضْحَكَ وَأَبْكَىٰ - 53:43 (And that it is He who makes [one] laugh and weep)

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَمَاتَ وَأَحْيَا - 53:44 (And that it is He who causes death and gives life)

مِن نُّطْفَةٍ إِذَا تُمْنَىٰ - 53:46 (From a sperm-drop when it is emitted)

وَأَنَّ عَلَيْهِ النَّشْأَةَ الْأُخْرَىٰ - 53:47 (And that [incumbent] upon Him is the next creation)

وَأَنَّهُ هُوَ أَغْنَىٰ وَأَقْنَىٰ - 53:48 (And that it is He who enriches and suffices)

Conti..... to Vs 55

Then finally for me:

Quran 25 Vs 61 downwards (Suratul Furqan): These are beautiful verses that tells how great Allah is and defines how a believer should behave; If you read these verses and you don't feel it then your faith is really low. May Allah continue to guide us and increase us in Imaan.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by womenareapes: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Musty112:
What is that quranic verse(s) that gets to you when you read or listen to the quran

One beautiful thing about the quran is that whenever you open the quran, you find your story there. However there are verses that grips you to the fibre of your being.
Mine is surah Al-isra quran 17 verse 13 and 14 where ALLAH talks about account on the day of qiyamah. It reads:

V13:
"And We have fastened every man's deeds to his neck, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open"

V14:
"It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant."

Let us hear about yours. May ALLAH increase us in our belief and forgive us of our misdeeds

John 3:16 for God so love the world that he give his only begotten son to die for your sins( he also die for you Muslim sins) so come to light that leave this darkness religion of peace

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by alasane: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:21

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -

and
Al-Baqara (البقرة) / 2:28

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.

Jazakhallahu khair

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by omobamatrix: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
WaistaAAeenoo bialssabri waalssalati wainnaha lakabeeratun illa AAala alkhashiAAeena

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by k4kenny(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Comedian2019:
Abeg which verse promises 72 virgins for a bomber? Is it true?

Nope, move on already! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Musty112: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
womenareapes:

John 3:16 for God so love the world that he give his only begotten son to die for your sins( he also die for you Muslim sins) so come to light that leave this darkness religion of peace

Quran 19: 88-95

"And they say the beneficial ALLAH has taken (to Himself) a son"

"Certainly you have made an abominable assertion"

"The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder and the mountains fall down in pieces"

"That they ascribe a son to the beneficial ALLAH "
" It is not worthy of the Beneficient ALLAH that he should take (to Himself) a son"

"There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the beneficient ALLAH as a servant"

"Certainly, He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and he has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering."

"And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone"

I usually don't do this, but who knows, you might just be ignorant. I'll may respond if you can explain the difference between your God and jesus. It is not too late for you, may ALLAH guide you to the straight path.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Musty112:

Quran 19: 88-95

"And they say the beneficial ALLAH has taken (to Himself) a son"

"Certainly you have made an abominable assertion"

"The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder and the mountains fall down in pieces"

"That they ascribe a son to the beneficial ALLAH "
" It is not worthy of the Beneficient ALLAH that he should take (to Himself) a son"

"There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the beneficient ALLAH as a servant"

"Certainly, He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and he has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering."

"And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone"

I usually don't do this, but who knows, you might just be ignorant. I'll may respond if you can explain the difference between your God and jesus. It is not too late for you, may ALLAH guide you to the straight path.

See how Allah beautifully responded to those ascribing trash to him kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
I love this thread!

So many verses to chose from.

Whosever understands the Qur'an deeply, will have no option than to just be to proud of this Deen. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by KnzMoney(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kullu man alaiha faaan.....
Kullu nafsi zaa'ikatul maut.....

1 Like

Re: What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? by principalgee: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُۥ
So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,

وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُۥ
And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.

Q99 v 7&8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is the cost of Sallah Ram in your area? / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.