Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) (1871 Views)

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / My Visit To Tstv Office Abuja / Picture of TSTV Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2020
An indeginous cable satellite TV TSTV head office and dealers as they set to relaunch

1 Like

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2020
post=93798549:
T

Hope Buhari won’t add this to one of his achievements

2 Likes

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Randerl: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2020
I like the one closer to my house. And their programs are better than Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2020
More

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2020
M

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Smoke55: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Nice One! Igbo Amaka Indeed!!
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2020
More

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2020
M

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2020
OP are you their ambassador
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by IamWonderful: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2020
More

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2020
let lay this sleeping dog now.
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2020
All states TSTV dealers

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2020
When will they start? undecided
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by joelbooks: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2020
I thought you are listing addresses and locations where people can easily get accross to the company. What should we do with Pictures now ?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2020
backnbeta:
When will they start? undecided

TStv wishes to thank Nigerians for their patience and understanding over the past months. They apologise once again for all inconveniences and appreciate the steadfastness of all those who have stood by TSTV

They are now pleased to announce that TStv is preparing for a relaunch nationwide and as part of activities leading to the relaunch, TStv will begin test broadcast services from the 10th of September, 2020.

From tomorrow and through the next three weeks, anyone who has decoders (including ours) can track the parameters below to join our broadcasts:

Satellite name: BERLINTERSAT (51.5 degrees East)
Frequency: 11130
Polarity: VERTICAL
Symbol Rate: 30,000

Frequency: 10970
Polarity: HORIZONTAL

Frequency: 11050

When the sale of TStv decoders commence soon, the full channels list will be available encrypted and you will only be able to view the channels with the new TStv decoders, going on sale in a few weeks across Nigeria.
They have more exciting announcements to make in the coming hours, days and weeks ahead so do stay tuned to this page!
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2020
post=93799237:

TStv wishes to thank Nigerians for their patience and understanding over the past months. They apologise once again for all inconveniences and appreciate the steadfastness of all those who have stood by TSTV

They are now pleased to announce that TStv is preparing for a relaunch nationwide and as part of activities leading to the relaunch, TStv will begin test broadcast services from the 10th of September, 2020.

From tomorrow and through the next three weeks, anyone who has decoders (including ours) can track the parameters below to join our broadcasts:

When the sale of TStv decoders commence soon, the full channels list will be available encrypted and you will only be able to view the channels with the new TStv decoders, going on sale in a few weeks across Nigeria.
They have more exciting announcements to make in the coming hours, days and weeks ahead so do stay tuned to this page!
Best of luck to them...I hope their "soon" comes soon undecided
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2020
joelbooks:
I thought you are listing addresses and locations where people can easily get accross to the company. What should we do with Pictures now ?
Visit their website, the locations of the delears will be out to public soon
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by PlayerMeji: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
I can visibly sense the humility displayed here...
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by edochie12: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2020
post=93799237:

I am an accredited dealer,though a subdealer,how come they haven't reach to us
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Gosj001: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2020
hopefully, they will stay this time around.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2020
cool cool
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by frankputer: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2020
nice
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by DAramis: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
What is the price for their package? (Decoder, dish and everything). And, the subscription fee is what?

Hope they are stable or is it going to be as they did in 2018?
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by TheCork(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nmezor:
cool cool

Please my kondo is very had today. Can u kindly please kindly walk pass me & bend down to pick up 1 naira in the flor please. I want to kindly look at somtin please smiley
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by edoairways: 1:59am On Sep 12, 2020
I hope this company doesn't end up like hitv
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Multichoice should just go, we are tired of them, tstv should fast bring in terrestrial TV like gotv and they should have some free to air channels
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by Obdk: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2020
TheCork:

Please my kondo is very had today. Can u kindly please kindly walk pass me & bend down to pick up 1 naira in the flor please. I want to kindly look at somtin please smiley

Inmessage and badooo. At ur service
Re: Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2020
I no get time to dey hang dish up and down, do they have dvbt2 terrestrial channels like gotv ?

(1) (Reply)

Between Mara & Clara, Who Is More Beautiful ? / The Shanara Chronicles / Why These 799 Messages From Mtn With N400 Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.