Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank (700 Views)

Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Considering if to open a business account with STANBIC ibtc bank, pls for those who have a business account with them what is your experience with and advise. What are the pros and cons

1 Like

Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Me too. Please let me know when and how are you go about it. Thanks
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Me too. Please let me know when and how are you go about it. Thanks

Ok, will keep you updated

1 Like

Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Anyone?
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Any idea?
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nobody?
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by saxby(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
I dont know much about stanbic bank but i did open a business account with FCMB and i must say the experience has been good, one advantage I enjoyed is the 3-months FREE banking service i was given when i open an account online at https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3. imagine running an account as an SME without any charges for account maintenance, cool right?
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
saxby:
I dont know much about stanbic bank but i did open a business account with FCMB and i must say the experience has been good, one advantage I enjoyed is the 3-months FREE banking service i was given when i open an account online at https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3. imagine running an account as an SME without any charges for account maintenance, cool right?

Woow, that's cool still checking my options tho I never knew fcmb is that good. Pls tell me more about there network service is it fast? have you had any issues with them and do there response time in solving the issue fast. What are the charges you incur for opening a business account With them, am sorry if my questions are too much just want to take my time and pick the best bank to open a business account with cos with the way charges fly around now in Nigerian banks
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anyone
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
dottozil:
Considering if to open a business account with STANBIC ibtc bank, pls for those who have a business account with them what is your experience with and advise. What are the pros and cons
Re: Business Account With STANBIC Ibtc Bank by dottozil: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

RE- DM For Price: The Reason Why Many Online Vendors Do It / Opinion Needed / Shalina Rolls Our New Strategy And Culture To Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.