Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Paypal Account Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account Verification (882 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) / Bank Account Verification Number Enrollment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account Verification by Jeel: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2011
Pls how can one verify a paypal account in nigeria pls.
Re: Paypal Account Verification by mteejay(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2011
by using a vcc(virtual credit card) which i do resell to my paypal and online marketing customers, this vcc can be used to activate unverfiied paypal,ebay and alertpay respectively. is only active withing 24hrs when purchase so as ot get the exouss 4digits code from paypal.when your ready.i will sell @ $7.30LR and show how to verify your nigerian paypal in minutes without having limtation alert.
questnet.questnet@yahoo.com.my
Re: Paypal Account Verification by DualCore1: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2011
Get a paypal VCC
Get A US Virtual Bank Account (VBA)
Get a US dedicated VPN

Open your US account running on the VPN and add both VBA and VCC.
Collect Paypal Expuse code from whoever you got your VCC from, add it to your account to get a verified address.

Keep the records of both VBA and VCC because when paypal comes knocking at your account (limitations), you'd need 'em to photoshop your way out of your limitations.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you your account will never be limited for life. Even an old account can be limited.

A few guidelines to stay as safe as possible:
Always run your PP account from the dedicated IP of your VPN.
Don't do itchy fingers with your account, if it isnt entirely necessary, do not access your account just cuz you want to see it or know how much is in it or know if anyone sent you money. If anyone sends you money you'd be notified via email.
Do not open the links in any of the emails paypal sends to you if you are checking the mails from somewhere other than your VPN.
Stay at least 3 months on one dedicated IP before changing, IF you must change at all.

These are just personal tips that work for me. I have two paypal accounts (one premier and one personal). One account has been limited in the past but it was released when I met all requirements and provided proofs.

Having an e-currency expert is a good way to know your way around these things. I recommend www.ecashshop.com. I developed the site for a client and his customer support is the best I have seen as he is always online on PC and Blackberry. He funds my paypal accounts same day and at a very good rate.
Re: Paypal Account Verification by vccforum: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
Tips:any one can apply for paypal account by using vcc which provide by http://vccforum.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has Paytransaction.com To Withdraw Paypal Funds? / Nigeria To Invest Us$2.68 Billion In Indonesian Refinery Deal / How Do I Sell A Shipload Of Imported Diesel Without Being Swamped By Timewasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.