Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (28332 Views)

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Murjem(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Who come be this one again??

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop deceiving yourselves

Things will get even worse

All your houses, riches , cars will be useless and won't be able to save you in the day of anger of the Lord

Be prepared

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Juanmike(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Never heard of him.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Openbusiness: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Truly a great man of God, continue to RIP sir. May God continue to have mercy on me.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Is04970: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
longetivity:
see oyedepo, it's good to have gullible followers grin
If that's what you can deduct from pictures then I pity you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Plus10(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
God's general continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2020
I read of a book wrote about him, "The fire in his bone".
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as Much as I do not Believe in Post Humous Birthday and all that !

I Celebrate this God's General that God used to Pave the way of the Gospel in Nigeria.

Fathers of Faith who Boldly Stood for What they Believed..

For the People of God, To Live is Christ and To Die is Gain!

Very Soon! Very very Soon! We all will meet again at the Feet of JESUS....
You don't believe in post humous birthday of men of God,but you celebrate Jesus' birthday....

keep leading people astray with your unbiblical doctrines.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Reference(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
God's General. Will always be celebrated.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by hchiboy: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Benson Idahosa Turns 82 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

We celebrate Gods General even in death
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Is04970: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2020
May the Almighty God accept his work.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 36STATES: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as Much as I do not Believe in Post Humous

I Celebrate this God's General that God used to Pave the way of the Gospel in Nigeria.

fraudsters celebrating fraudsters. Nothing new there.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by obembet(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Lalasticlala u offend me o grin
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by janedonez(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
That man was a great Man.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
the greatest man of God in Nigeria
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by tareigns(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I was expecting one of those your messed up death sermons.... Why did you disappoint na? Or is the wisdom I said you should ask the lord for finally coming to you? Like I said you only do what is convenient for you. Lol
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Evii: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2020
A great man of God who stopped & averted the witches md wizard conference that was scheduled to hold in Benin...
Long story short, in a live conference where himself and the Benin head witch was telecasted the later said even God can't stop this conference and Bishop Idahosa said there's no need for God to wast his time stopping that's y he's there to stop the conference as it's too small for God himself to attend to...Idahosa then said if the conference do hold in Benin city he'll know that God doesn't call him and he'll burn his bible... immediate after that the Bishop then went in tongue for almost 20mins and the said man started manifesting, the Bishop then quoted a scripture that says "suffer not the witch to leave" and he ask the said man a question in hatch tone are you a witch? If yes let me do to u what my Bible ask Christians to be doing to witches, in fear he said NO..
Long story short, the next week he's was invited to his church n was gifted the Holy Bible...see link below for full story.

http://churchgistinfo..com/2017/04/confrontation-between-benson-idahosa.html?m=1
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by tareigns(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Murjem:
Who come be this one again??

Don't mind the person behind this Monika. The person is Cursed already and he/she doesn't even know it. Just wait and you will see how they all end
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by teflonjake(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2020
lalasticlala:

9th of September Sir.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by tareigns(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Faller:

Don't mind them... they choose to believe the truth that is convenient for them... and drop the ones they don't like....

You are a good observer. Lol
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by SailorUgo(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

You need brain reset beating.

Your opinion is noted!

But please remove the picture you attached to it.
That picture is all shades of wrong
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by peropoliet(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2020
lalasticlala:

mr snake you made a wonderful post
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Juanmike:
Never heard of him.
Because you are an indomie generation and hadly read about Christianity in Nigeria. You can see in the above pix by OP, the two big GOs presently in Nigeria, were his mentee when he was alive, that is to show you his type of person. You can't discuss penticostal movement in Nigeria without mention him and pa Ayo Babalola

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Racoon(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Bishop Idahosa was one of the well known radical evangelists of the 1980s era.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Zoe99(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2020
What is wrong with post humous birthdays?
Righteousness89:

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by wetmenow: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

What happened to you Righteousness89? This is not you for real.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Intrepid01(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Pastor, I celebrate God in his life alongside with you o.

But for the sake of records...Gospel has been thriving in Nigeria since the 20s and 30s...most especially the South-Western part; a part of which he was from at the time.
But God used him too at his time
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nosagold(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

You need brain reset beating.

Jesus Christ is alive. That redefines the meaning of 'posthumous' don't you think?
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by vineyardfarms: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2020
lalasticlala:

Papa, we missed you dearly. We loved you. Rip papa
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ecomalchemist(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2020
oleenahairfood:
happy birthday sir

Are you losing your hair to baldness
Let's Help you solve it
https://www.oleenaorganics.com/shop/

Who is responsible for your website ?

Looks very clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.