Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please Help God Bless You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help God Bless You (179 Views)

God Bless Legit People Making Legit Fortune. / God bless me abundantly / Please Help God Bless You God Will Reward You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help God Bless You by peaceuchenwoke: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2020
please help the poor in africa through your kind donation our creator god is a loving and helpful god help to raise fund to renew my internaional passport to enable me travel god will reward you and double your business please help to save talent donate here god bless you Amen https://donate-ng.com/campaign/help-chris-get-his-passport

Re: Please Help God Bless You by Wickedfact: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2020
peaceuchenwoke:
please help the poor in africa through your kind donation our creator god is a loving and helpful god help to raise fund to renew my internaional passport to enable me travel god will reward you and double your business please help to save talent donate here god bless you Amen https://donate-ng.com/campaign/help-chris-get-his-passport

You saw how how Erica that mad woman raised money through this online begging thing, you too now want to take begging as your job. You don't even have sense or shame. You are begging to get money to renew passport, you would definitely rob to raise money for ticket.

As an Igbo man, there are 2 things you must never do. Beg or steal. Anyone who does those 2 things is an efulefu.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like To Join Us To Make This Type Of Profit Every 10 Days? / Another Arwuff Don Show Hurry Up And Grab Ur Own Now!!!! Just Click On This / Bitcoin Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.