Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Locate Where To Pick Up My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Locate Where To Pick Up My Phone. (314 Views)

Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call? / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Where To Pick Up My Phone. by Kenny9857(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Please I need someone living in kebbi state around or close to Fodio complex limanant aalah road birnin, kebbi state.

It's very urgent please call me on this number 07025182974 or just flash so we can discuss on phone.
Thanks
Re: How To Locate Where To Pick Up My Phone. by Pofgrace(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Use google map nah though not accurate but will be useful
Re: How To Locate Where To Pick Up My Phone. by Emmysky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kenny9857:
Please I need someone living in kebbi state around or close to Fodio complex limanant aalah road birnin, kebbi state.

It's very urgent please call me on this number 07025182974 or just flash so we can discuss on phone.
Thanks
Lemme guess, You won it on a giveaway on Instagram. The giveaway was channeled on helping young entrepreneur with business ideas and would like something to start with. Two people won 250k while the rest were offered iPhones (6 plus maybe) as "compensation". The winners of the phones were to come to pickup at one plaza in kebbi and they are to come with a "unique" code which is to be presented upon request before receiving your prize. On the probability that you are not around kebbi, you could opt for waybilling to you with costs on you.

If any of this is familiar to you then na scam them one scam you. My advice is just forget it or if you still like go to the location but NEVER send anything to anyone for waybilling

(1) (Reply)

IPHONE 11 PRO MAX 64GB@375k / Will My Pc Run Adobe After Effects 2014/15 Well? / Samsung Galaxy S5 For Swap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.