Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cement Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cement Business (2774 Views)

Cement Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business by jidjoks: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2011
HELLO NL,
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ON CEMENT BIZ, I RESIDE IN LAGOS AND WANT TO VENTURES INTO CEMENT BIZ PL HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT, HELP
Re: Cement Business by kenlala: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
also interested in this biz but no one to put me thru,guys help out,
Re: Cement Business by wealth123: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT MUCH STRESS CONSIDER DOING CEMENT BUSINESS.

I am a Dangote Cement Distributor and can help you get the cement at a wholesale price. The minimum to start is 300 bags.

Just get a location which can be in front of your house then tell carpenter to make pallet for you and get tarpolin for cover when it rains and you are good to go.

If you buy from me i can assure you of a minimum of N100/bag and most times you could make as much as N200/bag depending on your location. Assuming you sell 600 bags in a month then you will make a minimum of N60,000 a month. This is you own business and you can make as much as N120,000 on 600 bags during scarcity periods (this period and throughout dry season when rate of building and construction is high)

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. THE BEST BUSINESS TO DO IS THE BUSINESS OF THE RICH. WITHOUT DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS OF CEMENT DANGOTE CANNOT BE RICH SO JOIN THE BUSINESS AND BE ON YOUR PATH TO WEALTH.

CALL ME NOW: 08082083126 OR e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com.

NO UPFRONT MONEY TO BE PAID, NO SCAM PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR GENUINE BUSINESS DO NOT CALL.
Re: Cement Business by FarmTech(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2013
wealth123: IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT MUCH STRESS CONSIDER DOING CEMENT BUSINESS.

I am a Dangote Cement Distributor and can help you get the cement at a wholesale price. The minimum to start is 300 bags.

Just get a location which can be in front of your house then tell carpenter to make pallet for you and get tarpolin for cover when it rains and you are good to go.

If you buy from me i can assure you of a minimum of N100/bag and most times you could make as much as N200/bag depending on your location. Assuming you sell 600 bags in a month then you will make a minimum of N60,000 a month. This is you own business and you can make as much as N120,000 on 600 bags during scarcity periods (this period and throughout dry season when rate of building and construction is high)

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. THE BEST BUSINESS TO DO IS THE BUSINESS OF THE RICH. WITHOUT DISTRIBUTORS AND RETAILERS OF CEMENT DANGOTE CANNOT BE RICH SO JOIN THE BUSINESS AND BE ON YOUR PATH TO WEALTH.

NO UPFRONT MONEY TO BE PAID, NO SCAM PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR GENUINE BUSINESS DO NOT CALL.
Are u still a distributor?
Re: Cement Business by alfajamiu(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2013
Good day, I am using this opportunity to tell you that the purchasing of the cement is not as had as that I can teach you every thing about it an take you direct to the factory and.show you every angle of it if You are interest call 08035176869 or Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: Cement Business by ultrazone(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Cement Business by aariwa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
wealth123:
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT MUCH STRESS CONSIDER DOING CEMENT BUSINESS.

Re: Cement Business by aariwa(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
ultrazone:
Here is a comprehensive guide on everything it takes to start cement business in Nigeria.
Re: Cement Business by gemini35(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2015
For those who are into haulage business you can pre order you trailer trucks dump truck ,garbage truck,different type of caterpiler product from sino howo truck from china,our client will send letter of invitation for co operate bodies individual who want to do business with us. 07037260442 harmony

(1) (Reply)

320l Excavator For Sale (nigerian Used For 6 Months) / Supply Of Sand And Granite / Dredger For Sale...see Specifications And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.