Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Violence In Oyo Town And Police Reaction On The Matter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violence In Oyo Town And Police Reaction On The Matter (180 Views)

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Violence In Oyo Town And Police Reaction On The Matter by horladexino(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Good Morning Great People
I want to appease to someone to help me rewrite this and correct some grammatical error in it and help of how the higher authority will see this.

I am sad with the way the hooligans are disrupting the peace of Oyo town right now and the way the NGPolice handling the situation.

There is civil unrest in some area of Oyo town right now The thugs are disrupting the peace in some area in Oyo town right now and only God knows people that fueling the crisis but the unfortunate part of this is Police are making the situation to worst. To be sincerely they are doing their best to curb the menace but they need to be more professional in delivering their duty and i must commend them for a job well done by arresting some hooligans from their hideout but the problem right now is the way some police official using that as opportunity for business venture by arresting the innocent and put their poor family into debt. The police must have the Spy in that area that would be given intelligence report to the police.
Some of these thugs can be seeing from their base and moving freely on the street.
I received call from my mummy this morning to make sure I return to my house before 5oclock it is very disheartening and violation of right to free movement.
Re: Violence In Oyo Town And Police Reaction On The Matter by Mayng01(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Violence In Oyo Town And Police Reaction On The Matter by horladexino(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mayng01:
Ok
It's Not OK bro

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Commits Sucide / Unable To Reset Password / Libya, Lebanon, Italy, Oman: African Migrants Are The Biggest Victimexploitative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.