Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Want To Start Importing Electrics? Get Tips Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Importing Electrics? Get Tips Here. (510 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Importing Electrics? Get Tips Here. by Winnerslfc(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2011
Yea!
Its time to keep you informed and i'm glad doing that.
Early this year, i noticed a lot of people want to start importation but don't know how to go about it. I then gave some write up in a thread here "importing from china {page 6}." i'm still in that business of helping humanity. So, let me open you up to some great ideas.
Yes! You can make money from importation Even as a student because you must not travel to any country.
Time will fail me to tell you all you need to know here about the importation of electronics but i have written an article on that. You can visit the link for it http://successsys..com/2011/02/home-business-electronics-importation_23.html don't forget to subscribe to my recent posts via email because its time to explore the world of business, i mean its time for unlimited success and my blog is ready for that.
SEE YOU SOON and don't forget to say THANK YOU after reading.

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Business Registrations At Affordable Rates / Soap Makers Zone / We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.