Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? (529 Views)

How Do I Pay For Apps On Google Play Store / Must I Become A Programmer To Own A Start-up? / I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by Nigerianquest: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

Pls someone should put me through as I intend to build an Exchange like binance.com very soon.

How much will I have to pay a programmer in Nigeria to do this?
Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
You need a team.

UI and UX designer to design the website
Front end developers to build out the frontend
Back end developers to build out the backend

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by ChingaOne: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why don't you use CMS
Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by codeigniter(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigerianquest:
Hello,

Pls someone should put me through as I intend to build an Exchange like binance.com very soon.

How much will I have to pay a programmer in Nigeria to do this?
It will cost u alot i. e. Time, money, to build from scratch, look for ready made solution u can buy

1 Like

Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by valzey(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
codeigniter:

It will cost u alot i. e. Time, money, to build from scratch, look for ready made solution u can buy
Yh, sometimes customers overlook security, but it's important and it costs money.

At times customers don't even have plan, talk less of detailed plan and you can't hope to get returns on investment without a plan.

Next there's advertisement and marketing.

Finally, there's no true business without plan. Even scam artists plan.

If you have a plan, then it can be achieved. You can't leave the business plan on the head of the developer, he's just a contractor. You own the business.

For people without plan, I ignore or collect good money first before working because their job usually had no scope and no end. You stop when you're tired.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by codeigniter(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
valzey:

Yh, sometimes customers overlook security, but it's important and it costs money.

At times customers don't even have plan, talk less of detailed plan and you can't hope to get returns on investment without a plan.

Next there's advertisement and marketing.

Finally, there's no true business without plan. Even scam artists plan.

If you have a plan, then it can be achieved. You can't leave the business plan on the head of the developer, he's just a contractor. You own the business.

For people without plan, I ignore or collect good money first before working because their job usually had no scope and no end. You stop when you're tired.

hilarious
Re: How Much Will I Pay A Programmer To Create A Website Like Binance.com? by juniorstar(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
saw a post talking about 3 pathways to developing a exchange website like binance, white label ( ready made u simply subscribe), .... and custom with the custom version costing about 200,000 dollars and duration b4 full development taking like 6months to 1year

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Before I Run Mad!!!!!! / Php Laravel Developer Needed / Ruby: A Quick Learn For Programmers Who Want To Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.