Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation (709 Views)

A Free Course On How To Build A Virtual Machine / The Java Virtual Machine Explained / Online Shopping System In Php Documentation Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation by Ogim: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2011
I have place an online documentation of gamers programming language and its api's or functions on the website. go to www. gamersvm. co.cc and click on documentation.
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation by worldbest(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Now you are doing the right thing. I did a quick look at the documentation and i have got to say you did a really good job. I see alot of custom codes of your GVM. Well done my friend. I will check it out more when i have alot of time. Nice job.

Cheers!
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation by Ogim: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
Users looking for image examples, i have added image to the documentation and two simple games that i created in gamers,both games comes with the installation file. here's an image, for the source code,go to the website - reference documentation.

Re: Gamers Virtual Machine Online Documentation by Ogim: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
I hope people were not expecting mortal kombat, dont forget i'm doing all this things alone and my graphic skill is very limited. the two games images were created with windows paint.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Programming / Can A Programmer Survive On Ebooks Alone? / Which Do I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.