Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award (27195 Views)

1st Year Anniversary: Buhari congratulates Tinubu, tasks Nigerians 2 support him / RE: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award(FBN has not paid us) / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by nosadesmond(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please help a brothe. Anything at all. 2153960875 UBA
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Warldbest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Fulani Amaka
You don't have sense, so that old man has turn to beggers for you. Between igbos and that your foolish tribe who beg pass
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by rentAcock(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is what it means to be the Giant of Africa.

Win N5,000 by simply answering trivia questions right here on nairaland. See previous shows
https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by LaboPolitics: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dumboharists always want to be associated with successful people but they are blatant failures.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by marsman: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/10/buhari-congratulates-first-bank-md-adeduntan-on-forbes-award/
Not the usual Nigerians who went to make it in abroad, i am impressed.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Drizzy5001(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
like Kanu like his followers.
Children of hate
shut up
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by marsman: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ikeast:
Afonja amaka......
Osu and hate 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by optimistfeel(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
CONGRATS....
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by solmusdesigns: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yamree no go like this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by KingAzubuike(f): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
So this old man na 51 years old shocked.

Baba never ready surrender position. Asides that he's even a vertenary surgeon yet he dey head first bank. Truly your degree or what you studied doesn't really matter in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Ikeast(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
marsman:

Osu and hate 5 and 6
Ogbeni go and sit down, becoz i don't have your tym.......
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by marsman: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ikeast:
Ogbeni go and sit down, becoz i don't have your tym.......
Na who get osu time before. Just mind your self. Bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by michoim(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Mai shanu... I didn't call names
And all those that looked at him with evil eyes then, are nowhere to be found today in Nigeria political landscape!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Adrian9(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
BUHARI LIKE GOOD THING.

He spend time wishing successful people good but he does not want to make good things happen in Nigeria.

But his heart is TOO LOPSIDED by his character.

FULANIZATION AND NORTHERNIZATION has eveloped his sense of judgement.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Slowmoe68: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yoruba l'agba ! Making Africans proud since 10 AD !

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Allee90: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations Adedutan

Congratulations FirstBank

You guys are truly the First
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by HANHEUREX(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by alomeda600(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
The man digressed from being a veterinarian to a banker.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by BajuGoldmehda(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
As for me, I love achiever irrespective of the tribe the person originated from and I believe in United Nigeria.

Stand up Nigerian, Let's put tribalism aside and rule Africa and the world at large.

Yooba Laagba

Igbo Amaka

Hausa

One Nigeria Na em sure pass

Anyways, We move!!!

Order for your grade Laptop and phones.
check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Securedbinary: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
You would have to blow up sso many different supports, multi-year trends and long term MA crosses, etc. To get back to $3k you might as well say Bitcoin is going to zero. It's not call for less than $7k right now is nothing but FUD from those who have missed out on the boat.... My only advise for investors and Newbies is to take advantage of Michael Hudson's program, a pro trader who's helping investors accumulate more Bitcoin through his amazing trading skill, with his program I was able to boost my portfolio to 9BTC ,still counting by my day trade and listening to advise and instructions from him. You can also earn better if you're patient and ready to learn from him. You can reach out on WhatsApp +1 (917) - 977 2382
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Grace146: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations sir
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by 1Dray(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
like Kanu like his followers.
Children of hate

Come to Borno and be stoned for supporting Buhari.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am Achiever's lover
Congratulations Sir
Congratulations to Nigerian! abi
We go kuku talk if na other way round undecided
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by xtremecr8: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/10/buhari-congratulates-first-bank-md-adeduntan-on-forbes-award/

After our sustained appeal to get First Bank Plc under Mr Adeduntan to pay us for our logo they used illegitimately without paying us a dime
https://www.nairaland.com/5591806/how-first-bank-did-not
, it is surprising and shocking to us that Mr Adeduntan who did not see the immorality in First Bank Plc under his watch using our intellectual property to celebrate their 125th anniversary without paying us is being recognised by Forbes magazine and being congratulated by our President.

This is one of the reason why people trample on the rights of others and get away with it; the system reward the strong against the weak but we all need to keep our dignity to insist that the right thing be done.

First Bank Plc, please pay us for designing your 125th year anniversary celebration.
We laboured hard to produce it. We deserve to be paid for our hardwork and intellectual property.

Please help us prevail on Mr Adeduntan-led management to pay us for designing the logo.

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by euniselfyahoo: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulation oga MD
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
1Dray:

Come to Borno and be stoned for supporting Buhari.
come to Nigeria and shout Biafra you will be stoned

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Share kola for the boys
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by 1Dray(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
come to Nigeria and shout Biafra you will be stoned

I'm in Nigeria. Where did you see Biafra in my post?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Adesola Adeduntan On Forbes Award by Fiduciary(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.