Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers (308 Views)

100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / Canada Demonstrates Commitment To The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Healthy Living... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
FCMB a leading commercial bank in Nigeria has expressed the bank's commitment to encourage and execute programmes that will promote healthy living and work life balance of its employees and customers.

These was disclosed at the financial institution health week programme which is aimed at promoting the well-being and reducing the health risk factors of employees as well as their respective family members.

FCMB Employee Health Week is a free and comprehensive medical check-up programme for all employees of the Bank which includes a free mammograms for female employees to help detect early signs of cancer, counselling and tips on healthy eating and lifestyle especially the importance of eating more fruits and vegetables.

Also as a way of reiterating it's commitments to healthy living in Nigeria, the financial institutions in collaboration with Wellvis.org has established FCMB Health Advisory Services to provide on-demand health information services for Nigerians. This will make it easier for Nigerians to access quality healthcare from the convenience of their homes, offices at a pocket friendly rate. Visit http://fcmb.com/health-advisory for more information.

In addition, the financial institution has also scheduled a Family Fitness Day event in Lagos and its regional offices. This will bring together employees, their spouses and children who will engage in various fitness and fun-filled fitness activities, including aerobics, stress relief therapies and other games. There will also be a healthy food cooking competition among staff of the Bank.

Speaking on the significance of the Employee Health Week, Divisional Head, Corporate Services of FCMB, Felicia Obozuwa, said it is one of the key initiatives of the Bank carefully designed to promote its great place to work philosophy.

According to her, ‘’because employees spend so much of their time in the office, mostly sitting at a desk, it is important to encourage a healthy lifestyle. Healthier employees will have less frequent health issues. Working out and eating healthy relives stress, so ultimately the family is healthier and happier.

In FCMB, we remain committed to supporting our employees to help prevent serious medical issues, through medical screening at our branches, fitness programmes, and education on lifestyle changes to promote better health. That’s what the health week is all about’’.

Source: https://www.fcmb.com/fcmb-restates-commitment-to-healthy-living-for-employees

Cc lalasticlala , sissy3 , Dominique

Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by Techm8: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who has used this FCMB health advisory services? How efficient are they? I'm considering giving them a try

1 Like

Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by ItrendNaija(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is great for people who have almost no time to go to the hospital or afford to go to the hospital. Nice one from FCMB I hope they're publicizing this thing because I'm sure a lot of Nigerians need this

1 Like

Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by yellowpepper: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
It’s good that FCMB is thinking of the health of their employees and customers. I hope they continue like this shaa
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by Melaninprincess(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Techm8:
Who has used this FCMB health advisory services? How efficient are they? I'm considering giving them a try
I haven't used it yet but I learnt it's effective. Are you a FCMB customer? You'll get 30 mins free consultation too
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by scarycuteface(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
yellowpepper:
It’s good that FCMB is thinking of the health of their employees and customers. I hope they continue like this shaa
I really hope they continue. Shows that they're more than just a bank, they care too.
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by AlmaIganishire: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Omo free medical check-up programme In Nigeria? Wawwu! I totally love the idea. FCMB really have their customers at heart
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by sureinfo: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
It's kind of rare to see establishments put such measures in place for their workers, that's really thoughtful of them
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by Ennyholar: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
So I can get health advisory and information without actually visiting a doctor. Impressive .
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by enoch273: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2020
I just so love this concept, in times such as these, digital healthcare is most definitely the way to go, and to top it all, it's FREE grin
Re: FCMB Restates Commitment To Healthy Living For Employees And Customers by scarycuteface(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
enoch273:
I just so love this concept, in times such as these, digital healthcare is most definitely the way to go, and to top it all, it's FREE grin
I think a lot of people should do this. Digital healthcare is becoming a thing and we should all partake to enjoy the benefits

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Guy: If You Notice Any Of These Symptoms, Your Life Is In Danger / 5 Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies / What Causes Bad Mask Breath And How To Get Rid Of It – 5 Key Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.