Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) (493 Views)

Job Vacancy - Account Officer And Senior Account Officer Position / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by politeme: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Closed
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Can a former banker apply, no experience in FMCG
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by chiefibeto: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have a vast van sales Rep.experiences on vegetable oil, seasoning cubes and Industrial margarine, though not beverages can i be considered.
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by politeme: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
chiefibeto:
I have a vast van sales Rep.experiences on vegetable oil, seasoning cubes and Industrial margarine, though not beverages can i be considered.

You may apply if you think that you are qualified and can do the job.
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by politeme: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by chiefibeto: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=politeme post=93813776]

You may apply if you think that you are qualified and can do the job. I have applied, pls i am leveraging on your assistance. 08037745258
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by chiefibeto: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have applied, pls i am leveraging on your assistance. 08037745258
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by chiefibeto: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please sir, i just discovered that my application bounced/failed, may be the address is inaccurate.
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by jeffmatt4u(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2020
The email address bounces back mails. It says email address not found
Am interested in sales rep. Position 08031391462
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by politeme: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2020
chiefibeto:
Please sir, i just discovered that my application bounced/failed, may be the address is inaccurate.

Sorry please, error corrected..................
poissonconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by politeme: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2020
jeffmatt4u:
The email address bounces back mails. It says email address not found
Am interested in sales rep. Position 08031391462

Sorry please, error corrected...

poissonconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2020
politeme:
Our company an FMCG with head office in the South Eastern part of the country urgently needs the service of an experienced professionals to join our team.

JOB TITLE: ADMIN OFFICER

JOB REQUIREMENT

Must be a graduate of accounting /Business Administration/ Banking and Finance or Economics
Must have worked as an admin (with a minimum of fifteen SKU's accounted for) for a minimum of 3 years and above
Must have a proven record of integrity
Must be very good in excel package, Ms word and Quick books
Preferably Females

JOB DESCRIPTION

Ensure smooth operation of the branch
Record all the financial transactions of the branch
Arrange staffs travel expense
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare monthly account for the Chief accountant at the end of every month.
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Maintain and update company databases
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Ensure regular cleaning of the office environment

SALES REPRESENTATIVE (BEVERAGES ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC WINES)

Requirements

Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in beverages
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales of beverages
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
BS/BA degree or equivalent
Must know how to drive with a valid drivers licence.

RENUMERATION

Very attractive

All qualified applicants should send a detailed Cv to=== poissonconsulting@gmail.com with one week of this advert.

I have applied
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
politeme:
Our company an FMCG with head office in the South Eastern part of the country urgently needs the service of an experienced professionals to join our team.

JOB TITLE: ADMIN OFFICER

JOB REQUIREMENT

Must be a graduate of accounting /Business Administration/ Banking and Finance or Economics
Must have worked as an admin (with a minimum of fifteen SKU's accounted for) for a minimum of 3 years and above
Must have a proven record of integrity
Must be very good in excel package, Ms word and Quick books
Preferably Females

JOB DESCRIPTION

Ensure smooth operation of the branch
Record all the financial transactions of the branch
Arrange staffs travel expense
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare monthly account for the Chief accountant at the end of every month.
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Maintain and update company databases
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Ensure regular cleaning of the office environment

SALES REPRESENTATIVE (BEVERAGES ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC WINES)

Requirements

Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in beverages
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales of beverages
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
BS/BA degree or equivalent
Must know how to drive with a valid drivers licence.

RENUMERATION

Very attractive

All qualified applicants should send a detailed Cv to=== poissonconsulting@gmail.com with one week of this advert.

Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by ladycn: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Interesting !!!
Is there a vacancy for Legal Officer in this company?
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by Quinns: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm in Lagos, Is it advisable I apply?.

I'm also open to relocating?
Re: Enugu Vacancies (Admin Officer And Sales Representative) by Aduke2: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
VAN SALES REPS’ RECRUITMENT at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited.
Our Client, a major player in the FMCG sector is seeking to recruit Van Sales Representatives

Job Title: Van Sales Representative

Requirements
•Must know how to drive a manual van
•Basic arithmetic skills.
•Candidate must possess at least an OND qualification.
•Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.
•Must have good knowledge of Lagos roads
•Must have a valid driver’s license
•Lagos State Driver’s Institute certificate is required)

Compensation and Benefits
N35,000 Base Pay + Commission
Monthly pension contribution.
HMO enrolment.
Quarterly free training

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via /FEPSsalesrepresentative

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment Uyo, Enugu & Ibadan / BLUEHOST: The Best Web Hosting (Check Out) / Vacancy!vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.