Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How To Permanently Activate Windows 10 Using CMD Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Permanently Activate Windows 10 Using CMD Free (743 Views)

How To Permanently Activate Office 365 For Free / How To Permanently Activate Windows 11 For Free With CMD / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Permanently Activate Windows 10 Using CMD Free by lukastech01: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
dows version by Microsoft requires activation to serve you better especially for windows 10 users which is the latest launch from Microsoft.

Recall that Microsoft announced that there will be no windows 10.1 or 11 in the future, stating that they'll focus more on the development of the current windows 10.

So, If you installed Windows 10 on your PC and the activation code is giving errors or isn't working after several trials, then here's a way to permanently activate Windows 10 using CMD and KMS command prompts.

If you're also new to windows 10 family or you want to download and install online then you can visit Windows official page to know how to go about it, our discus for today will be on how to activate it.

So, feel free to get back to this page anytime you're done installing windows 10 on your computer.

CONTINUE READING > https://www.lukastechs.com/2020/09/permanently-activate-windows-10-using-cmd.html

(1) (Reply)

Msi Ge7 2qf Apache Pro / Freezen Pc / I Want To Know I Can Use My Celtet Gprs On My Laptop :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.