Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sample Of My Petition To Efcc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sample Of My Petition To Efcc (8516 Views)

Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over 21 Suspects, Vessels, Boat to EFCC (pix) / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Two Suspects, Vessel To EFCC - Pictures / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Bigmanpickin: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have composed a petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission because of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6101090/sister-just-been-scammed

But I want to make sure that I am doing it right

Note its still in the working.. not yet completed

Pls Lawyers in the house your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Prettybhoy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Bigmanpickin: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by azelab: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can send you a sample , you need to make it detail , very short and straight to the point. If you need it let me know through DM. Likewise it needs to reflect the scammer's account.

1 Like

Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
EFCC does not pursue cases below a certain amount (I have forgotten the actual amount). 20k is very insignificant for them to investigate.

Report to the police
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by azelab: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please don't report to police o, they will also charge you a fees to do their investigation. I would advise you report it to efcc that will cost you nothing. And if the efcc fail to yield a positive result then file a police report . Meanwhile if you want it to fast , make enquiry from a lawyer if the lawyer can get you a court order with a very little amount.

Likewise consumer protection department of central bank can also assist you on this matter to recover your money.
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Bigmanpickin: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
azelab:
I can send you a sample , you need to make it detail , very short and straight to the point. If you need it let me know through DM. Likewise it needs to reflect the scammer's account.
I have sent you one
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
I have sent you one

Can I get one...I want to file a petition against an unregistered loan establishment.. And the loan officers are also fraudulent... They will use to to collect 500 for instance while you told them its 400 you need...after payment is done to your account..they then come and say its a mistake, the then deduct the 100k like they are returning it..like that
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Halisdavis: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
azelab:

please can I send you a Dm... I need a template for a petition.
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by AAALateef: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2021
azelab:

Please, I need this template. I will really appreciate if I can get one.
Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by Efetabore: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Can I also get a sample

1 Like

Re: Sample Of My Petition To Efcc by DevMaxwell: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Efetabore:
Can I also get a sample

If you got the sample, please send to me at 09081587394 on whatsapp or anoliefomaxwell2@gmail.

(1) (Reply)

32 Sex Offenders Imprisoned In Three Years – Group / 10 Ways To Prevent Crime / Human Butherer And Parts Seller Caught At Oke-opo Area In Ilesa, Osun....pls Bew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.