Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation (849 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Biggieeee: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Laycon has been stepping up to stardom, as he was captured to be featuring alongside Wizkid, Burna boy and others at Afronation

Read more about the trending news via the link below;

https://www.tunflexloaded.com/2020/09/bbnaija-laycon-to-perform-alongside.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Deborah98(f): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
When grace speaks, protocols are suspended,I pray for somebody here that the grace of God will speak volume and better things for you Amen...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
When grace speaks, protocols are suspended,I pray for somebody here that the grace of God will speak volume and better things for you Amen...

O por! Mummy G.O. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Deborah98(f): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
loneprof:

O por! Mummy G.O. grin
undecided,is that your Amen?
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
undecided,is that you Amen?
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
undecided,is that you Amen?

LoL... Na because I like your profile pic. You look like our Mummy G.O. Oya send a DM, I want to bless you. Beta pikin.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Deborah98(f): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Amen in Jesus name
bless you my dear.
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy At Afronation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
bless you my dear.
Thanks honey -pie

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Confirms Ozo Will Never Do Her Laundry (video) / Zee5 Premium Apk + Mod V21.21106.0 (all Access, Full Hd, Download Offline) / Woliagba Bought Car For Dele Omowoli, Pastor Ojo And Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.