Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type (388 Views)

At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! / Golden Blood: The Rarest Blood Type In The World / Rhnull, The Rarest Blood Type On Earth, Has Been Called The "Golden Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
This will be a long read ( sit, relax and digest as much as you can)

Teachings of momma nature ( CEO Of Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd)

You are sickly not because you got some blood type
This is a myth!
Everything got a foundation
And to tackle anything, you must start from its source
Can 2 people's copulating, result to a sickly offspring ?
Of course yes!
But your parents marrying each other isn't the genesis of your sickly nature
That's just taking things out of context
If you are sure all were created perfect and along the way, sicknesses started creeping into humanity, what does this mean ?
Firstly, what does immunity mean?
Do we know?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2020
I tend to agree.
Following.
I would say immunity means protection from something harmful or undesirable.

Illnesses are a result of unhealthy lifestyle and diet.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Your immunity is simply the defence system of your body
Your way of life determines how strong or weak you would be
Note: anything outside the originally designed way of life weakens your immunity
Remember, you are a creature
A being compiled you
He who compiled you surely has his manual for you
I always site this instance; if you buy a petrol generator from a shop, it would come with a pack and manual attached
And what's the essence of this manual?
" to direct the user on the right use of this machine "

* " user, this product of mine is to eat petrol not water "

* " user, this product of mine is to start with key not rope "

* " user, this product of mine is permitted to load just so so so voltage of ..........."
Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
So, this manual always comes alongside any product, to tell you it's creator's design for it
A petrol gen's immunity remains strong so long as you continue feeding it, it's originally designed food, ' petrol '
Anyday you start pouring water or kerosine in that gen, if it doesn't break down, it starts getting weak
This parable I started giving since yesterday describes the foundation of weak immunity for humanity
Note: humanity didn't derail 100years ago
Not even 300 years
Humanity went ofcourse, loun loun
E don tey!
The world started drifting from living right, long time
It's only worse in this generation
And would be worst, generations to come
By laws of nature ( God ), we are to sow and reap our foods
Every food to be eaten by man was already given in nature by the creator himself
We all came to the earth and met these foods
You fetch some, sow into the earth, when it's time, reap and eat
That's why I keep telling every Nicholite to farm
Farming isn't dirtiness, neither is it inexposure or illeteracy, it's the normal thing to do if you must eat
But especially this generation all run from farming leaving it to some people seen as illiterates
So, if everybody stops farming, where would food come from ?
This deviation from sowing foods by humans has made foods very expensive
We now pay for foods that should have been free
And the few persons that are left to farm and sell to us, wouldn't want their goods to perish
In order to lengthen their shelf life, they preserve!
Preservatives started creeping into the eating lifestyle of man
Man started modifying the natural foods
Foods started drifting from their original state
And body discomforts equally started creeping in
Cos, the body started receiving foreigners ( things that aren't meant to enter the body )

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Different kinds of strange habits also crept into being

2. Smoking is one
Man developed a concept of sniffing, inhaling smoke
This is a foreigner to the body and the body must react negatively to it
This singular act introduced so many inflammatory diseases we have today

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sex
This is a natural creation designed for a particular set of persons and purpose
Sex is not evil or a sin
But sex outside it's original design is the sin or evil
By nature, we have organs designed for sex
Not all parts of your body are for sex
You don't poop from your mouth
Neither do you eat with your ears
The penis and vagina are the sex genitals
Everything regarding procreation also revolves around these two organs
You don't take penis to the anus which was created for pooping
Neither do you take the penis to the mouth meant to eat foods
Except you want to chew, swallow and digest the penis
These are wrong use of natural creations
Anal sex involves two natural creations, ( anus and penis ), but will kill you overtime cos you are doing things wrongly
You are using the right things for the wrong purpose
This is one source of hemorrhoids, cancer and some nonsense we have today
Some of us here reading me, our anuses are leaking non-stop
This is what you get when you break the rule
All these are lifestyles brought on by man breaching our immunity by the day

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by mightyhazel: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
it isn't sickly cell,but sickle cell,as in the cells are sickle in shape (rice harvester)
Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anal sex is unnecessary but bloow job and giving head are the REAL DEAL. tongue
Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by NicholeDietary(f): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
What about inventions ?

Man create some kind of things either with the wrong motive using natural materials, else create things with the right motive but wrong materials for them
Let's check out;

1. The world-adored orthodox medicine; humanity became worse when this method of rescuing the human body from mortality, came on
Going off the right lifestyle was enough havoc, but this is the worst of them all.
The originators of this might have had the right motive of saving people, that I wouldn't know, but the materials used in carrying out their motive/mission is doing the opposite of saving.

The first, best and only medicine ordained by nature for humans remains foods and herbs
Foods aren't capsules
Herbs are in the bush, on trees, not pills
Foods do not contain chemicals
Herbs aren't chemicals
Every drug, injection, infact medication we see today are by-products of nature
The source of diazepam is a natural plant
But the reason medications end up finishing you overtime instead of doing what you bought it for, is the ABUSE!
That's the problem I have with them
" I want to save you ", yes, my intention is good
But do you still call me a good person if I carry kerosene and start feeding you with ?
That's the problem !
Abuse of God's creation!
We have doomed ourselves by going off course and our immunity is now dropping cos the body was not created for the kind of lifestyles we are now introducing it to.
At least, the best we could have done is; " stop the wrong things, reach for the original medicine and seek ways to administer them to save you "
But we instead, went further into the mud
Instead of using the source of diazepam, where diazepam came out from gan gan, maybe out of greed or I wouldn't know, you take out some and then modify to start selling to people
Because there is an iota of nature in the diazepam, it might work initially
But after sometime, the man's abuse of this creation, produces a negative after effect
And this is the logic behind all medications having negative side effects
Every single medication comes with sko sko behind it
As you are buying, be ready to take anything you see afterwards

Re: You Are Not Sickly Because You Got Some Blood Type by jordan334455: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Doctors, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres Are Defrauding Patients / Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation Permanent Remedy. / Shrink Any Type Of Fibroid Without Surgery Naturally In 30 Days With DXN PRODUCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.