Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit (250 Views)

I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance / How To Make Money With MS Word / Urgent Vacancy For MS Word And Excel Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit by prince0011: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi,
I will send a report to you to edit.

The report needs proper page numbering, table of content needs to be edited and cover page needs to be fixed.
You would need to design a cover page for this report.

There are some tables and graphs that I copied from excel and pasted in the word document.
I would like to link the excel graphs to the word document that way if I make changes in word, I can easily update it without having to go back to the excel sheet.

If this is something you can do, please get back to me asap.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit by TheWealthiestMan: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
prince0011:
Hi,
I will send a report to you to edit.

The report needs proper page numbering, table of content needs to be edited and cover page needs to be fixed.
You would need to design a cover page for this report.

There are some tables and graphs that I copied from excel and pasted in the word document.
I would like to link the excel graphs to the word document that way if I make changes in word, I can easily update it without having to go back to the excel sheet.

If this is something you can do, please get back to me asap.
Thanks.

your contact.
Re: Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit by prince0011: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
ORIMOLUSI@GMAIL.COM
Re: Someone Is Willing To Pay Good Money For Ms Word Report Edit by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
undecided
I am interested 09070314423

(1) (Reply)

Free Phyton Programming Training / Vacancy For MARKETING COMMUNICATION OFFICER / Vacancy For The Post Of Operation Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.