Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election (1815 Views)

Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by fergie001: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Research and Planning, Adeleye Olusola Oyebade, has been deployed to supervise the general security arrangement for the September 19, 2020 governorship election in Edo State.

This was contained in a statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, on Friday.

The statement noted that Oyebade will be assisted by an Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Karma Hosea Hassan, who is in charge of Federal Operations at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, and eight Commissioners of Police.

Mba said, “Oyebade with the assistance of the AIG will superintend over the entire security architecture and ensure effective monitoring of the election and due enforcement of all electoral laws in the State.

“The Senior Police Officers similarly involved in the election monitoring and evaluation include CP Garba Baba Umar, CP Habu Sani and CP Buba Sanusi.

“CP Akeera M. Yonous will coordinate the operations of the Police Mobile Force and other special strike forces.

“Other four CPs will supervise security arrangement in the three Senatorial Districts of the State.”

PUNCH

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Danwakae(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
More Neutral police ...so much thugs in Edo north ....Last Battle for Oshobaba...thugs

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by EdmundChidera(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
APC soldiers have arrived, PDP and their foot soldiers are ready

angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by agabusta: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
hmmm, this should deliver extra tight security. But politicians are a die hard bunch.
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
agabusta:
hmmm, this should deliver extra tight security. But politicians are a die hard bunch.
rigging machine activated.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by b3llo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Say no to violence and Godfatherism...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by majamajic(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nice ,
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by IamWonderful: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
APC looting mercenary, PDP will cry tire
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Ikeast(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abeg no magic........
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by BIGGESThead6: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nice one.
The process of sending Ugly and incompetent Obaseki back to his Village has began. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Miracle1991: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Edo State commissioner of police should be deployed.
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Abujaexpress: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
I keep having feelings that this election will go the way of APC for these obvious personal reasons:

Edo state voters may not come enmasse to vote, meaning that approximately about 1 million people may vote.

From the number, APC Edo state campaign council had over 1000 persons who are top politicians and crowd pullers from their constituencies. This means if these 1000 persons can convince and pull at least 500 voters, that is a total of 500,000 votes for APC in the kitty. So other votes from sympathisers and well-wishers, APC may end up reaping up to over extra 200,000 voters, making a total of 700,000 voters for Ize Iyamu.

Final votes cast will be like APC - 70%, PDP - 30%

I think Obaseki is in serious trouble.

That's my permutation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by UniQue84: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
All we want is peaceful election.

See me signature
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by omowolewa: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
How many Senatorial district dey Efo
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by escohido123: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abujaexpress:
I keep having feelings that this election will go the way of APC for these obvious personal reasons:

Edo state voters may not come enmasse to vote, meaning that approximately about 1 million people may vote.

From the number, APC Edo state campaign council had over 1000 persons who are top politicians and crowd pullers from their constituencies. This means if these 1000 persons can convince and pull at least 500 voters, that is a total of 500,000 votes for APC in the kitty. So other votes from sympathisers and well-wishers, APC may end up reaping up to over extra 200,000 voters, making a total of 700,000 voters for Ize Iyamu.

That's my permutation

Mathematician.
U better get somebody to sit with u after the election in order to prevent u from commiting suicide wen the result is announced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by tamdun: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
I keep saying it, if federal govt ready for Una, even shuaibu himself go pick race, talk less of his thugs
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by GarangDeMabior: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Noted
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Duru009(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
I heard a DREAM......

Obaseki will win the election but is going to be manipulated in favour of ize-iyanmu......

So many things are going to be against Obaseki For example: Oshomole and his thugs, Federal might/security, Bob izua and his thugs, AAU/UNIBEN cult guys are strongly supporting Ize iyamu etc....
Finally, Oshomole knows if he loses the election he will go into political oblivion. He will do anything humanly possible to manipulate the process....

It's going to be pretty difficult for him (Obaseki)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Jostoman: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is the same tactics the IGP use in Kano when he deployed some superior officer to cage and silence Kano CP Mr WAKILI during Kano re-run.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Yakson09: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
hhhhhh has anyone noticed CP karma??
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by solmusdesigns: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
The DIG heading the security architecture is a neutral no nonsense officer, he was the Commissioner of police that handle Oyo State Governorship election that produced Audio Makinde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by WATCHOVER(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abujaexpress:

That's my permutation
YOU ARE WRONG, WHO ARE THE GROUND PULLERS?
DON'T BE DECEIVED IT'S PDP-70%, APC - 25, other parties will share the remaining 5%.
Edo people are smart.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:
The DIG heading the security architecture is a neutral no nonsense officer, he was the Commissioner of police that handle Oyo State Governorship election that produced Audio Makinde

Makinde is not Audio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Maxymilliano(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
What a shame, so if we were to hold elections simultaneously how many CPs will you deploy?
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by juman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
We must perform free and fair election.
Election without rigging.

Better election than one that can be done in america where they rig election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by dhope: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
The silencer of obaseki have arrived at last. I except massive deployment of DSS men to follow suit. By the eve of the election, all the stalwart of PDP in the state would have been given house arrest thereby allowing oshio and his men to have a free day. Obaseki can ask Adeleke to know better. The democracy they think is growing here has since been diagnosed with kwashiorkor and hospitalized since bubu came to power. Anyone in obaseki's camp is just wasting his time and energy, with or without oshio, APC will triumph in dt election because of federal might. Congratulations to pastor in advance, at least his time to rule has come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
End of the road for oshiomOle. You rig you die. You fight, you die. You and your thugs would go down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
dhope:
The silencer of obaseki have arrived at last. I except massive deployment of DSS men to follow suit. By the eve of the election, all the stalwart of PDP in the state would have been given house arrest thereby allowing oshio and his men to have a free day. Obaseki can ask Adeleke to know better. The democracy they think is growing here has since been diagnosed with kwashiorkor and hospitalized since bubu came to power. Anyone in obaseki's camp is just wasting his time and energy, with or without oshio, APC will triumph in dt election because of federal might. Congratulations to pastor in advance, at least his time to rule has come.

Until then. Edo no be Yoruba state. APC thugs would all be forced to flee the state a day to election. PDp would win the entire local government. I go quote you on Saturday. I wish you knew the plans on ground...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by garfield1: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Danwakae:

More Neutral police ...so much thugs in Edo north ....Last Battle for Oshobaba...thugs

He is condemned to win.the north is the decider.those police cannot be neutral
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by garfield1: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Until then. Edo no be Yoruba state. APC thugs would all be forced to flee the state a day to election. PDp would win the entire local government. I go quote you on Saturday. I wish you knew the plans on ground...

Pdp has no plans,there are on the defensive
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by AgainstIslam(f): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
cry
Re: BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election by Danwakae(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
garfield1:

He is condemned to win.the north is the decider.those police cannot be neutral

Really ? ...are you in Edo ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock Should Prepare For The Next Uprising. / Nigeria: 2023 - Plot To 'uproot' Tinubu's Dynasty Thickens / The First Secessionist In The Zoo..[b]the Man Who Saw Tomorrow[/b]!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.