Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why You Shouldn't Waste Time With Wrong Prospect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Shouldn't Waste Time With Wrong Prospect (132 Views)

Don't Waste Time !!! / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Waste Time With Wrong Prospect by Ortega101: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
He told me that isn't his path...

And I laughed because his actions contradicted that.

He is a tall, somewhat 5ft 4" guy in his early thirties. Dark skinned. "Beardy" face... And appreciable physique (The kind of one that takes some ladies brain) �

He got started in business last 3 years... And the last time we spoke, he sounded like one who had been grinding the 9-5s of his business...

With next to no result to show for it.

Well, he makes a sufficient amount to go on with his daily activities as a man.

Cooks food. Avoids girlfriends �. Avoids going to the restaurant....

You may say he is very watchful of his lifestyle and would make a good husband.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But I'm sure this guy wants more. And that was exactly what he told me...

But again after listening to him, I sighed.

"Why are you always contradicting yourself?" I asked, thumping my pen on the rounded table at Domino Pizza.

"Well, Ortega, you see. I want to change my business, make more sales, but I can't watch a business video longer than 30 minutes, I have issues reading any book... And for Audiobooks, I tried, but I couldn't..."

Sighed.

"When last did you attend a seminar, webiner, business conference, workshop?"

"Uhmm.... None. None I can remember"

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"I don't even know"

I almost burst into laughter....

I wrote a name and address to him and recommended him to one of my competitors.

You see, for people to help you...

Then, you've really got to know what you want.

It becomes easier that way.

Like Dan Lok said, I am not in the business of turning losers to winners (don't look at me that way. That's not a bad statement; it's just my standard)....

But in the business of turning winners to winners.

By the way, do you know what you want?

Like really want?

Sales? More money? Learn a skill?

Check out some of my products here: www.ortegaogomigo.com/products they will help you.

Don't be like him please. Be decisive about change and take drastic action to making it a reality.

Cheers!

Ortega Ogomigo

Photo Credit: Pinterest

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Needed Urgently / The Exquisite Painters / Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.