Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) (81150 Views)

Microsoft Teams Adds 3D Avatars As It Lays Out Metaverse Ambitions / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2020
They should interrogate the keepers well well...
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Snake dey reach dis kind age.

Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2020
wittyt98:
I hate their ugly looks and killer instincts
Not true. Most snakes would avoid human contact. Attacking is a last resort. Go out there and see colourful and brilliant snakes. You are not wiser than GOD.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Layers and broiler (chicken) dey do am na.....
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by KenModi(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2020
phlame:
grin

Reminds me of a certain blogger who preached about celibacy... undecided undecided undecided

grin grin

Then she reproduced “asexually” till she came out with the story.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2020
happy weekend to we the association of lala. enjoy grin
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Denique(f): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2020
wittyt98:
if I knew a way to make Snakes go extinct, I'd do it grin. I hate their ugly looks and killer instincts

don't know why people glorify them on this platform.
The meme though. You guys never cease to amaze me! grin
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Liposure: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
PARTHENOGENESIS
amazing
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So I just learnt now that snakes can be asexual.
Yes, they can.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by IamAngelica(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by IamAngelica(f): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2020
charlsecy:
Not true. Most snakes would avoid human contact. Attacking is a last resort. Go out there and see colourful and brilliant snakes. You are not wiser than GOD.
They only bite to defend themselves especially when they are scared

1 Like

Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Same thing with those chickens called agric foul. They do lay eggs on their own without having contact with male.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
The staff probably took out this snake or brought in another snake...

Or replaced the snake....

The explanation may be very simple.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Strokephysio(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Make una investigate una attendants
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by chiedonedoor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Our God is awesome.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Repent Christ is coming soon
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beholding the presence of a phython is fucking scary.
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
engrtee:
Let us now before the egg and worship it
Has Lala the Priest of slithery things given us the go ahead? He tells us the pure and unpure, the edible and inedible. He is bound to tell us which to worship grin grin
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
AbuAeesha:

i think they are special citizens to a particular moderator
Lala on the slithery beat grin grin
Re: 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:40am On Sep 13, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Layers and broiler (chicken) dey do am na.....

Their eggs aren’t fertile tho. Ie can’t be hatched.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.