Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here (651 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Enhance the quality of your pictures & selfies now, just dm me and turn your picture to iPhone quality(even if it was shot an iPhone or DSLR camera). You might think your picture look good enough until you bring it to my DM.
Twitter is the fastest to reach me https://mobile.twitter.com/_MTMH_
Or mail me martins.m.osikhokha@gmail.com

Re: Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Check this out guys, the former still looks good, but after a few touches....
Places to note;
Eyes
Skin smoothness
Head shape
Face alignment
Colors

Re: Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by Timewaster: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
U need flogging with belt

8 Likes

Re: Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by kennyflames(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Timewaster:
U need flogging with belt
grin grin e dy feel like Photoshop
Re: Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Picked a random picture from Twitter and transformed it.
All done with my phone & SnapSeed

Re: Enhance The Quality Of Pictures Now, Come In Here by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Taa007

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,my Battery Is Overheating / Good News: Iphone Users Can Now Add Funds To Their Apple ID / Iphone 6plus 64g @35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.