Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun (240 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun by CityMirror: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
A student of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Festus Adedoyin Ewejobi, has been discovered lifeless in his hostel room at Popoola, Eyinade area of the polytechnic town.

The stench from Ewejobi’s decomposing body, which engulfed the hostel, compelled the Police to break into his room.

Eyewitness accounts revealed that the deceased was found dead in the pool of his own blood last Saturday.

Sources said residents noticed that the student had injuries on three parts of his body, suggesting that he was stabbed and left to bleed to death by yet to be identified persons.
Read Details Here:
http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/11/decomposing-undergraduates-corpse-found-in-hostel-room-in-osun/

Re: Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Maybe cult related issue
Re: Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun by PlayerMeji: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Humans are the only animals that kill others of their kind for fun!
Re: Decomposing Undergraduate’s Corpse Found In Hostel Room In Osun by illicit(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Eeyah

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things To Know About Bbnaija Winner Laycon / Yola/gombe Indigenes Give 10 Days Ultimatum Over Fed RD Deplorable Condition / Spider-man 3 Adds Doctor Strange As The Movie Gets Even Weirder - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.