Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew (753 Views)

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Damco007(m): 3:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Yes we all know he can be loud and audacious in expressing his views, doesn’t bite his tongue in saying things the way they are regardless of how controversial it may sound, but regardless of Donald J. Trump strange style to governance and rhetoric, He is on historical record the 45th President of the United States.

Besides born into a wealthy family and receiving at least $400 million from his father, Fred Trump. What do we know about this unique occupant of the White house.

Dambela brings you top 10 facts about President Trump you never knew.

1.He is of German and Scottish ancestry and is the second youngest of five children.

2. Donald Trump first made his big real estate deal in Manhattan with the remodeling of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in 1978.

3. His family fortune began when his grandfather Frederick Trump pulled in a fortune by operating restaurants and boarding houses in the boom towns of Seattle and Klondike, Canada.

4. Donald Trump loves to drink Diet Coke.

5. He does not smoke nor drink. The death of a sibling, his older brother Red Jr., informed his decisions to abstain from smoking and drinking.

6. He has been married three times. First to Ivana Zelnickova from 1977-1991, then to Marla Maples from 1993-1999, and Melania Knauss a former model from 2005 to present. And has eight grandchildren.

7. His signature office Trump Tower, was completed in 1983.

8. Donald Trump owns and operates around 18 golf courses around the world. He is also a part owner of three major beauty pageants, from 1996-2015 he partly owned Miss Universe, Miss USA & Miss Teen USA. From 2005 until 2010, Trump owned and ran the Trump University LLC.

9. Donald is a WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment fan. Trump is also a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

10. Trump has portrayed himself in cameo appearances in movies and on television such as “Zoolander,” “Sex and the City” and “Home Alone 2:Lost in New York.”

Other facts worth noting about the business tycoon turned entertainer turned Politician are:

Trump’s slogan, “Make America Great Again,” was first used by Ronald Reagan while he was running against President Jimmy Carter. Donald Trump is of the Presbyterian faith.

Over the years, Trump’s political party affiliations have changed numerous times. He was registered as a Republican in 1987. He then changed to the Independence party in 1999, and then became a Democrat in 2001. He then changed back to a Republican in 2009 then in 2011, he left the party again but that didn’t last long as in 2012, he re-joined the Republican party once again were he went on to become their Presidential candidate and eventually President. He remains the only US President in modern history that never served in any US military or served in any political post prior to becoming the 45th US President.

https://dambela.com/2020/09/12/top-10-facts-about-president-trump-you-never-knew/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by solmusdesigns: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Excellent review

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Emedu(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2020
Destiny
Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by MightySparrow: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2020
11. Trump of God that the archangel is about to sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Righteousness89(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
MightySparrow:
11. Trump of God that the archangel is about to sound.

Trump+Pence Beginning to sound like Trumpet!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by omowolewa: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Really?!
Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Juliusmomoh: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Trump+Pence Beginning to sound like Trumpet!!
Yes oo.. Trump all the way !!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Not so fast; Hold it right there!

Fact Number 11:

In 2013, Miss Universe Beauty Pageant was held in Moskow and Trump - The Orange Baboon was in attendance.

Trump lodged at the Presidential Suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moskow and ordered the 2 Oloshos to perform a Golden Shower - urinating on a bed that his predecessor Barrack Osama Bin Laden & his wife had slept in. grin

What was never reported is that Trump whose favourite fetish is Golden Shower - actually partook in the Golden Shower with those 2 prostitutes at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moskow.

Meanwhile, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel was being monitored by Russian intelligence (FSB) - which had bugged many of the rooms, including, Trump's Presidential suite with microphones & hidden cameras.

Yes, you guessed right! grin

My son in Moskow has been squeezing the sagged scrotum of the second daftest President (Don't ask me who the first is) in the world - using that video as a leverage. grin

Trump is a known Paedophile whose associates are also Paedophilic Schmucks just like the Bastard whose death was faked by the Israeli Mossad and currently living in Tel Aviv under a new alias - Jeffrey Epstein.

If your best friend is a convicted Paedophile whose job is to procure underage girls for prostitution & sex trafficking, the odds are you're also a Paedophile.

Like I always say, When I see a bird that quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and associates with ducks - I do not need to consult Orunmila to know it's a duck.

So when you see assholes on Nairaland hyping & praying for Trump - proclaiming him as the Messiah, just know that they're all suffering from chronic schizophrenia. grin

Picture 1: Trump in Moskow during the Miss Universe Pageant in 2013.

Picture 2: Trump grabbing the breast & pvssy of an underage girl with Fellow Paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein.

Picture 3: The Trump - Epstein Rape Lawsuit.

Picture 4: Jeffrey Epstein's Criminal Charge & Curriculum Vitae on Wikipedia grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Originality007: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
Zoharariel:

Fact Number 11:

In 2013, Miss Universe Beauty Pageant was held in Moskow and Trump - The Orange Baboon was in attendance.

Trump lodged at the Presidential Suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moskow and ordered the 2 Oloshos to perform a Golden Shower - urinating on a bed that his predecessor Barrack Osama Bin Laden & his wife had slept in. grin

What is never reported is that Trump whose favourite fetish is Golden Shower - actually partook in the Golden Shower with those 2 prostitutes at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moskow.

Meanwhile, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel was being monitored by Russian intelligence (FSB) - which had bugged many of the rooms, including, Trump's Presidential suite with microphones & hidden cameras.

My son in Moskow has been squeezing the sagged scrotum of the second daftest President (Don't ask me who the first is) in the world - using that video as a leverage. grin

Trump is a known Paedophile whose associates are also Paedophilic Schmucks just like the Bastard whose death was faked by the Israeli Mossad and currently living in Tel Aviv under a new alias - Jeffrey Epstein.

If your best friend is a convicted Paedophile whose job is to procure underage girls for prostitution & sex trafficking, the odds are you're also a Paedophile.

Like I always say, When I see a bird that quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and associates with ducks - I do not need to consult Orunmila to know it's a duck.

So when you see assholes on Nairaland hyping & praying for Trump - proclaiming him as the Messiah, just know that they're all suffering from chronic schizophrenia. grin

Picture 2: Trump grabbing the breast & pvssy of an underage girl with Fellow Paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein.

Picture 4: Jeffrey Epstein's Criminal Charge & Curriculum Vitae on Wikipedia grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by orisa37: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
TRUMP IS A MAN OF DESTINY.
Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by SonofLincoln: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zoharariel:

Fact Number 11:

What is never reported is that Trump whose favourite fetish is Golden Shower - actually partook in the Golden Shower with those 2 prostitutes at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moskow.

Unfortunately, you are spot on. In 52 days, we Americans will send him out of our National discuss. He's the worst president in American history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Unfortunately, you are spot on. In 52 days, we Americans will send him out of our National discuss. He's the worst president in American history.

Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey the astute Hedgefund manager of the irunmoles in the United States of Taliban. grin

Lucas - Thus saith the Council of the Irunmoles, the time cometh fast, when thou shall rise & ascend unto the throne in Washington District of Criminals - and thou shall restore back her glory.

Half of her wealth that she stole from Iraq, Libya & Syria, thou shall send into my Kingdom in Ijebu with my Queen Missy89 by my side - with her beautiful criminal face & sexy bum-bum. grin

I shall sacrifice 40 camels, 40 White Rams, 40 Cows & 40 Goats with beard as long as that of Abubakr Al-Baghdadi to the Gods of my ancestors with 40 Johnnie Walker Blue Label “Coffins" as Oblation - so that they can keep on walking. grin

Lucas, until then, extend my warm regards to the people of Chicago. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by SonofLincoln: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zoharariel:

Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey the astute Hedgefund manager of the irunmoles in the United States of Taliban. grin

Lucas - Thus saith the Council of the Irunmoles, the time cometh fast, when thou shall be rise & ascend unto the throne in Washington District of Criminals - and thou shall restore back her glory.

Half of her wealth that she stole from Iraq, Libya & Syria, thou shall send into my Kingdom in Ijebu with my Queen Missy89 by my side - with her beautiful criminal face & sexy bum-bum. grin

I shall sacrifice 40 camels, 40 White Rams, 40 Cows & 40 Goats with beard as long as that of Abubakr Al-Baghdadi to the Gods of my ancestors with 40 Johnnie Walker Blue Label “Coffins" as Oblation - so that they can keep on walking. grin

Lucas, until then, extend my warm regards to the people of Chicago. grin
Thanks my Buddy, Awujale in waiting. We have hatred of the fat smelly Orange Pig in common. He's a curse on America. We will get rid of him on Nov 3rd and a new morning devoid of racism, bigotry and xenophobia will start on Jan 20, 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Epstein(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew by Epstein(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Zoharariel:

Fact Number 11:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - USA Plans To Upgrade Its Nuclear Weapons Facilities In The UK / Ruble Hits 5-year High As Gas Buyers Bend To Putin’s Will / LA County Returns Bruce's Beach — Now Worth $20 Million — To Black Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.