Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Review: Olamide's ''eru'' Will Grow On You, If You Let It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review: Olamide's ''eru'' Will Grow On You, If You Let It (114 Views)

Download Olamide Instrumental Eru" / Download Mp3 • Video: Olamide – Eru / Download MP3: Olamide Eru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: Olamide's ''eru'' Will Grow On You, If You Let It by Mhojohub: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Fresh off a new international distribution deal, ERU is proof Olamide really isn't concerned with quality anymore, the real bread lies in vibes and therein he lies.

My attention is drawn immediately to the beat, if for nothing, P-Prime did a good job stirring the 'Isale-Eko + Agege'' spirit in me, as I could easily detect a faint fuji vibe being heavily drowned out in the prominent Afro-pop beat the song was perhaps meant to have.

In an annoyingly predictable move, Olamide bleated sexual innuendos for the entirety of the song, taking his smarmy style to puerile new depths. His nonchalance and mundane attitude towards creating or attempting coherent artistic statements ree.... continue here

https://mhojohub.com/review-olamides-eru-will-grow-on-you-if-you-let-it/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid New Song Titled No Stress / DOWNLOAD: Dr. Dolor - On Track • Mp3 • / Wizkid - Smile (Official Video) ft. H.E.R (MUSIC VIDEO REACTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.