Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Must Tinubu Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Tinubu Be President? (447 Views)

Should Seyi Tinubu be the next Governor of Lagos? / Why Must Tinubu Reference Edo State With Yahoo / Will Tinubu Be As Powerful If He Didn't Collect 10% Of Lagos Tax Since 2002? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Tinubu Be President? by GWGNG: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by solmusdesigns: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by MajesticKris: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2020
We are tired of having our ancestors as Presidents... People who can't run... We need youths... We need under 50 not the other way round...
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by Oracleforce: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubu should forget about his presidential ambition....Nigeria people are now wiser than what he thought we are.....
As Oshimole will be put to shame in Edo State so also Tinubu will be put to shame in the lagos state and the entire country.....just wait and see...
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by IamWonderful: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2020
If he wants to be president, he should be
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2020
When will the young generation rule this country?
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by psucc(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
As a citizen, he has the right to vie for the office. That's his proposal.
Only God can crown him. If he was not meant to be, Awo's fate awaits him
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by simpleseyi: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
MajesticKris:
We are tired of having our ancestors as Presidents... People who can't run... We need youths... We need under 50 not the other way round...

Like the following?

Dino Melaye
Yahaya Bello
Seyi Makinde
Nyesom Wicked Wike
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo

I beg, let the old men continue ruining us, it will take decades before they finally kill the nation. With the current useless youths we have, they will bury Nigeria in one day.
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by ggirl4real: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
I really wish that none of the present crop of Nigerian top politicians will be president in 2023 but this one is beyond my wish.
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

Like the following?

Dino Melaye
Yahaya Bello
Seyi Makinde
Nyesom Wicked Wike
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo

I beg, let the old men continue ruining us, it will take decades before they finally kill the nation. With the current useless youths we have, they will bury Nigeria in one day.

Seyi, see your reasoning...nawa o
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by simpleseyi: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Seyi, see your reasoning...nawa o

My brother, I am confused. These youths are more useless. Don't you read stories of Students Union Presidents embezzling millions in the University? Or have you not seen Dino Melaye, Yahaya Bello and Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo display their stupidity? What of Dimeji Bankole? Can't you remember how much he embezzled?

My brother, Nigeria's youths are more useless than their fathers who have been ruling us. The solution is for Thunder to Fire everybody in Nigeria.
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by psucc(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

My brother, I am confused. These youths are more useless. Don't you read stories of Students Union Presidents embezzling millions in the University? Or have you not seen Dino Melaye, Yahaya Bello and Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo display their stupidity? What of Dimeji Bankole? Can't you remember how much he embezzled?

My brother, Nigeria's youths are more useless than their fathers who have been ruling us. The solution is for Thunder to Fire everybody in Nigeria.
Have you ever been opportune to serve under someone or asked to give a proposal for government job?

You'll understand why the youths go gaga with embezzlement.
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by myobjective: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Yes!
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by osscarr(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
a Toronto certificate forger
a drug baron
a thief
he is not qualified to b a role model not to talk of being president
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by helinues: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Has he told you privately that he will be contesting?
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by LaboPolitics: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Being yoruba already disqualifies him. It's not yoruba's turn in the zoning arrangement. They've taken their turn in the presidency and must wait for others to also take theirs.
Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by November1857(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubus does not believe in one Nigeria, so he can't rule a country he doesn't believe in !

Re: Must Tinubu Be President? by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Orji uzor kalu is the next president of Nigeria.... anybody in burdillion who isn't good with dat .... should use the lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Existence Really Needs To Be Reviewed / U.S. In Strong Warning To Edo Politicians Announces Fresh Visa Ban / You Nairaland Kiddo Shut Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.