Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki (1091 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Osamudamen: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2020
#voteGGO
#VoteNotFight

1 Like

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by IamWonderful: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Ousting is his portion

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by espn(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ousting is his portion
Amen he is going...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by ggirl4real: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2020
May the best candidate win
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Obaseki has long won. No to godfatherism. No to thuggery. Only slaves would vote APC.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by ojaysam25(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Burial ceremony of oshomole political value in Nigeria is imminent....
4+4= obaseki/shaibu
8-0= oshomole/iyamu.mu
Wetin I know self grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by solmusdesigns: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Congratulations to Pastor Ize Iyamu

Edo no be Abia State

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Congratulations to Pastor Ize Iyamu

Edo no be Abia State
Of course Edo can't be Abia, Edo is South South, Abia is South East, I bet you Ize-Iyamu can not defeat Obaseki no matter the Federal government Presence Aka " Federal Might ".

Looking at what Nigeria has gone through since APC entered, NO SANE Nigerian From this earth would Vote APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
You people no do like and share to test the ground this time? grin

1 Like

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Of course Edo can't be Abia, Edo is South South, Abia is South East, I bet you Ize-Iyamu can not defeat Obaseki no matter the Federal government Presence Aka " Federal Might ".

Looking at what Nigeria has gone through since APC entered, NO SANE Nigerian From this earth would Vote APC.

You were saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
Osamudamen:
#voteGGO
#VoteNotFight
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

You were saying
Those who voted Buhari apart from his cronies are insane, whether North, South, East or West

1 Like

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Those who voted Buhari apart from his cronies are in sane, whether North, South, East or West

Now I got you...

So those who voted Atiku are what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Ozzypen(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Obaseki has long won. No to godfatherism. No to thuggery. Only slaves would vote APC.
some times u guys dey talk nonsense and insulting. Stop calling people slaves that choose not to vote for him.
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
espn:
Amen he is going...

Tinubu is a thief. Ambode is a fat coward. Kiss the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Now I got you...

So those who voted Atiku are what?
Have proven that their choice of not supporting Buhari was the best decision they made.

Nigeria under Buhari's administration is sick, Nigeria is now a shadow of itself.

1 Like

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by akure1stson: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Edo is for Obaseki...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Have proven that their choice of not supporting Buhari was the best decision they made.

Nigeria under Buhari's administration is sick, Nigeria is now a shadow of itself.

And you still dey get money to buy data...

As Lebanese people how far it dey go
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

And you still dey get money to buy data...

As Lebanese people how far it dey go
Sure data buying is not a sure way that Nigeria is progressing, the fact that I can afford it does not mean that I should not feel for those who can't.

I guess you know that personally you are a debtor to China.
Thanks to Buhari and Apc.
My major pains go to Redeemed Christian Church whose members and pastors Plunge Nigeria into this Suffering.
In fact if there are Organisations, groups or bodies who are supposed to Apologise to Nigerians the Redeemed Christian Church should be one, they made mockery of the Church in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Sure data buying is not a sure way that Nigeria is progressing, the fact that I can afford it does not mean that I should not feel for those who can't.

My major pains go to Redeemed Christian Church whose members and pastors Plunge Nigeria into this Suffering.
In fact if there are Organisations, groups or bodies who are supposed to Apologise to Nigerians the Redeemed Christian Church should be one, they made mockery of the Church in Nigeria.

USA debt to China is $1tr+, na Buhari also make the USA debt to high like that?
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by iloveyou82(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

the same ize iyamu defeated state and federal might four years ago, not to talk of small fly thief obaseki with his state might.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by iloveyou82(f): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

the last time i checked, USA debt to china was $17tr
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

U folks are funny. When it suits u, u mention USA, but when it's time for development just like the usa, u hide and run away
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by helinues: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:

U folks are funny. When it suits u, u mention USA, but when it's time for development just like the usa, u hide and run away

Same way you guys only talk about China loans without talking about some development...
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by favor914: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
espn:
Amen he is going...
He is gone, yesterday’s story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
iloveyou82:
the same ize iyamu defeated state and federal might four years ago, not to talk of small fly thief obaseki with his state might.
Those factors are against him now.
What are some of the factors
1. Ize-Iyamu got most of his support from Edo Central (Esan) as at 2016
2. People began to dislike Buhari and APC, because Economy of the Country was bitting hard on the citizens
3. Some people vote for him on Sympathy voting looking at the way Oshiomhole behaves, they saw Oshiomhole are a disrespectful man
Etc.

I can tell you now that those factors are now with Obaseki.
Obaseki will win
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by favor914: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I believe you are a member of Living Faith Ministry aka Winners?
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by favor914: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Those factors are against him now.
What are some of the factors
1. Ize-Iyamu got most of his support from Edo Central (Esan) as at 2016
2. People began to dislike Buhari and APC, because Economy of the Country was bitting hard on the citizens
3. Some people vote for him on Sympathy voting looking at the way Oshiomhole behaves, they saw Oshiomhole are a disrespectful man
Etc.

I can tell you now that those factors are now with Obaseki.
Obaseki will win
Who dislikes Buhari & APC? Which party did Obaseki become Governor under in2016? When last did pdp win the Governorship election in Edo State? Please stop deceiving yourself. Those folks that voted for POI in 2016 because of their opposition for Oshiomhole lost, & those in 2020 who will vote for Obaseki in opposition to Professor Oshiomhole will also lose.
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Same way you guys only talk about China loans without talking about some development...

Which useless development?? Show us the development that equals all the loans taken.
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by favor914: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:

Which useless development?? Show us the development that equals all the loans taken.
How can a blind man see the silver lining from Ikpoba Hills? or you think loans taken are for 2 years projects?
Re: 7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
How can a blind man see the silver lining from Ikpoba Hills?

I know ur father is blind, but keep mocking Buhari indirectly. We can see thru u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Court Of Appeal To Deliver Judgment On Diri’s Sack By Tribunal Friday / Situation Room Urges Buhari To Reverse Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissione / EndSars - The Moment Protesters Chased IYC National President In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.