Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl (337 Views)

How Much Is Needed To Kick Start A Forum Like NL / Any Forum Or Website With Nairaland Functions Or Designs Currently?? / Quick Question Is This A Forum Or A Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by Tribers: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
The reason is because nairaland is simple and I'm having second thoughts
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by solmusdesigns: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Tribers:

Find a good Forum CMS an you are good .. the simplier the template the better the loading time and the more traffic you'd get as people appreciate simple to load website
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by Tribers: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Find a good Forum CMS an you are good .. the simplier the template the better the loading time and the more traffic you'd get as people appreciate simple to load website
I can actually build a simple load site
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by Vyzz: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Tribers:
I can actually build a simple load site

Hey

Is that your job offer still available?
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by DriggityDre: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tribers:
You can use the concept, I think. But something not too sinilar.

Just try to whip up an original design.
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by Tribers: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Vyzz:

Hey

Is that your job offer still available?
yes
Re: If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl by Vyzz: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2020
Tribers:
yes

OK what is it and how do I link up

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Software Engineering For Free / Computer Science / A Step By Step Guide To Launch Mobile Wallet Application In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.