Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria (stripe In Nigeria) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria (stripe In Nigeria) (1811 Views)

I Will pay If You Can Open A Working USA Or UK Stripe Account For Me / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria (stripe In Nigeria) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Stripe is an online payment processing for internet businesses. It builds the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce.

Whether you’re creating a subscription service, an on demand marketplace, an e-commerce store, or a crowd funding platform etc stripe helps you accept payment without stress.

Stripe payment gateway is unfortunately unavailable to Nigerians, and it has become a pain in the ass to anyone running an online business and wishes to use stripe to accept payments.

Stripe is easy to setup with seamless integration, with attractive features and prices. No activation or setup fees, just a 2.9% + 0.30 cents per successful card charge.

In this guide, you’ll learn how to open a stripe account in Nigeria (verified stripe account ) and you can then integrate into your e-commerce store/business website and start accepting payments in different manners.

I’m a Nigerian, but I still have a functional stripe account with which I use to accept online payments.

If you need a verified stripe account to accept payments online, maybe on your shopify store or anywhere, read along.

As for Nigerians, I keep getting the question:

Can I use stripe in Nigeria?
How to setup verified stripe account in Nigeria?
How to use stripe in Nigeria.
… and lot’s more.

Whatever is your country, India, Nigeria, Pakistan and non-us citizens, you’re welcomed to follow the guide on this blog to setup a verified stripe account.

And this guide is the latest and the best way to open a verified stripe account in Nigeria.

Requirements to Open a Stripe Account in Nigeria:

To open a stripe account in Nigeria, as a foreigner, you need the following things:

1. LLC Company Formation.
2. EIN/Federal Tax ID.
3. US Physical Address.
4. Payoneer US Bank Account.

It’s easy, and in few minutes you’re done. Then you await for another 5 – 7 days for processing and that’s all.

In this post, we would be guiding you on how to get all of these things.

To form an LLC Company in US and get your EIN, We would be doing that in this post.

And the state we would be forming our LLC is Kentucky.

Reason is, for some of the states, there is a tax fee, and states like California collect $800 annual tax fee or your llc formation cease to exit.

Forming an LLC at delaware also attracts $300 annual tax fee as well.

We choose Kentucky for you because the annual tax fee is just $15 (N5,400) so you don’t have to pay expensive annual tax fee.

So, let’s get started and form your LLC Company and get the necessary things need to open a stripe account in Nigeria without hassles.

Follow the steps outlined here ==>
https://theprofany.com/open-a-stripe-account-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Cms (content Management Systems) / Please Help!!! Mysql 5.6 Not Running On My Pc. / Comment Box Not Showing On The Guest Posted Articles On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.