Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? (1173 Views)

At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by oluwatosink: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2020
What Age did you stop collecting money from your parents to cut(male) or to style(female) your hair.??

Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Vyzz: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
I still never reach that age

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by oluwatosink: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Vyzz:
I still never reach that age
Lol.. grin then you must be having a free haircut
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by oluwatosink: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 Fp pls.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by DICKstractor: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
SS2... 15yrs
I started saving my lunch money so that no body will dictate for me they style, I should cut
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Exmilitant(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
No one ever gave me money to barb my hair. My mama was our barber, with her scissors and shaving stick she gives our dandruff head all sorts of design ranging from moromoro to gorimakpa.

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Oizee(f): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
No one ever gave me money to barb my hair. My mama was our barber, with her scissors and shaving stick she gives our dandruff head all sorts of design ranging from moromoro to gorimakpa.
lol
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Fidelismaria: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2020

age two

Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by bjprodint(f): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
at 28yrs
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
18 yrs.

Worked a little after secondary school while waiting for admission. Since then till now, I pay for my hair do.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by missimelda01(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
All through sec school I never went to the saloon to make my hair(my mum was my personal hair stylist grin) except during festive period and of course my mum paid. I started paying for my hair the moment I left sec school.. I got a job.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? by Valery24: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2021
I started making good money when I bought myself a pair of scissors from https://www.japanscissors.com.au/. After them, my work went very quickly. Because they are very sharp and easy to use. So I cut my hair faster. And my clients really like it. After all, when you cut with sharp scissors, the ends do not split so much

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Shambles, Somebody Help / Abuja & Benue Yam Seedlings Available For Sale In Lagos-nigeria / House Clearance Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.