Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos (5017 Views)

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Biggie225:
an avenue to siphon funds....
They're not like your Governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

What precisely is crap mister man
More ree
You dey mind that one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
The host community should give them the needed support and not use the usual greed and entitlement spirit chase away this investment again ... Before you know it one Stupid 45 year old man claiming youth leader will start making unreasonable demands
Akwa Ibom is in a different realm from the rest of the Niger delta zone... Akwa Abasi Ibom is currently then most investor and peaceful state in Nigeria at the moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
More
Nkan Akpanika is from an island call Ntafre n Ibeno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Foreign investors that are being compelled to put up a show.
You sentence sound unreasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by favor914: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Former Eastern region are really doing ground work of overtaking Lagos
At least 60 years of double digit growth.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
favor914:
At least 60 years of double digit growth.
If what??

1 Like

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Port Notel project team: 1. Mr. Victor B. Akpanika, MD/CEO, 2. Dr Timothy E. Okon, Lead Project Planning & Strategy Consultant, 3. Mr. Uchenna Ojembe Esq, Project legal team member, met with management representatives of Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority (OGFZA) in Abuja, during the week to follow up on the recently approved Free Trade Sub- Zone License for the Port Notel Ocean Terminal project in Ibeno LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

PNL Board and Management, sincerely thank and appreciate, OGFZA management, under Mr. Umana O. Umana, the Managing Director for the Authority's continued collaboration, providing governance guidance support, since 2017 towards the realization of this vital offshore regional, mega Maritime industrial infrastructure in Ibeno LGA of Akwa Ibom State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4100447866637728&id=1682563975092808

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.... Na front page
Great one.. Lalasticlala...
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Atouke: 1:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:

It's good that Akwa ibom sons are making moves on developing their state, but the funding for an ocean terminal is massive, I wonder if he has the muscle to secure the funds for it or how viable the project will be if Ibom deep seaport comes alive!
That will be two deep ports competing with each other.

One might face the fate of badagry seaport which the FG reneged on because it was too close to Apapa and leki seaports

3 Likes

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2020
These guys have been talking for years with nothing to show but press statements and photo ops. I've posted about them maybe once or twice but they done nothing of interest since.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I think you meant to say Victor Akpanika your namesake the CEO is from an island called Ntafre ibeno

1 Like

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Atouke:

It's good that Akwa ibom sons are making moves on developing their state, but the funding for an ocean terminal is massive, I wonder if he has the muscle to secure the funds for it or how viable the project will be if Ibom deep seaport comes alive!
That will be two deep ports competing with each other.

One might face the fate of badagry seaport which the FG reneged on because it was too close to Apapa and leki seaports
Yeah, but from my research about them I think the started thier since 2009 which will have been almost 11years of dreams but from the recent photos and recent pix all over the place like this below..
It's seems they are in for it..
I.also so notice they have relaunch thier website.
Tho btw them one is an ocean terminal while the other is a seaport

1 Like

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Blue3k:
These guys have been talking for years with nothing to show but press statements and photo ops. I've posted about them maybe once or twice but they done nothing of interest since.
My brother approvals is thier problem, I just notice that Buhari is the only president have notice that easily approved project... What now make this easy for Port notel is because that area now is a free trade zone thanks to Udom Emmanuel..
The recent approval of the biggest free trade zone by federal government to Akwa Ibom state has really make it possible for us to easily attract investors...
You know in a free trade zone area you no longer need federal government approvals for land acquisition and others again..

2 Likes

Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:
This is why Akwa Ibom is an investors heaven in Nigeria...
You can say that again
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by jesmond3945: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Another scam loading
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

If what??
You dey mind that one
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother approvals is thier problem, I just notice that Buhari is the only president have notice that easily approved project... What now make this easy for Port notel is because that area now is a free trade zone thanks to Udom Emmanuel..
The recent approval of the biggest free trade zone by federal government to Akwa Ibom state has really make it possible for us to easily attract investors...
You know in a free trade zone area you no longer need federal government approvals for land acquisition and others again..
I love your summary
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
Another scam loading
I wonder when private project becomes a scam.

He's s your life a scam??
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by jesmond3945: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

I wonder when private project becomes a scam.

He's s your life a scam??
I went online to search for port notel Singapore and found none. This project has been floated since 2010 and nothing to show.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
I went online to search for port notel Singapore and found none. This project has been floated since 2010 and nothing to show.
Funny how you knew its been floated for so long when you your self said you've not seen it online
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by jesmond3945: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Funny how you knew its been floated for so long when you your self said you've not seen it online
I mean the Nigerian promoters have been nursing the project since 2010 but I didn't see any connections with Singapore.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

I dont buy the excuses but hey seeing is believing. If the wanted free trade zone the could got registered to get that before Akwa Ibom stepped in. They never submitted applications to either agency that approves them.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Hunchogee: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blue3k:

I dont buy the excuses but hey seeing is believing. If the wanted free trade zone the could got registered to get that before Akwa Ibom stepped in. They never submitted applications to either agency that approves them.
Read that news again. What were they saying about 2017
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hunchogee:

Read that news again. What were they saying about 2017

It didnt say they applied for OGFZ. The OGFZA website list proposed free trade zones and they arent listed anywhere.
Re: Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Are u resident in Akwa Ibom cos I am. I need ur help am in need of any job in the construction sector now to do. I studied Geoinformatics and Surveying in Uniuyo but am not yet done cos of school lockdown but am in my finals. Can u assist me to get a job whether construction or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes / People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? / Which Governors Deserve To Be Jailed For Corruption After Tenure Expires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.