Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Finally! Tunde Leye's "Finding Hubby" Is Being Made Into A Movie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finally! Tunde Leye's "Finding Hubby" Is Being Made Into A Movie (626 Views)

[INTERVIEW] My First Time On A Movie Set, I Was Nervous – Actress Olabisi Adeyem / "I Wrote Easy Motion Tourist Because Of Money" - Leye Adenle / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Tunde Leye's "Finding Hubby" Is Being Made Into A Movie by wildeyeq(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
If you followed the viral story of Oyinkansola Clegg and her friends on Tunde Leye's blog some years back, then you'll be as excited as I am that the blog series is now being made into a movie.

The Director of the movie is none other than Femi D. Ogunsanwo who has brought such hits as Ajoche, Knockout Blessing and Jemeji to our screens. Femi was interviewed recently and he dropped some fire updates including announcing that the movie will be released in November. We can't wait!!

Read his interview here https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/nollywood-remake-of-tunde-leyes-finding-hubby-hits-cinemas-soon/h6xn2py

1 Like

Re: Finally! Tunde Leye's "Finding Hubby" Is Being Made Into A Movie by hizeeksheun(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
we Kent wait!!

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Final Year Project Research And Compilation / I Can Put Your Literature Adverts On Facebook: See Picture Inside! / Kindly Post Anything Relating To The Titile Of This Story "just A Drink"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.