Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. (361 Views)

Seek Chiropractic Care To Improve Poor Posture From A Desk Job / Treat Your Poor Posture With Chiropractic Treatment / Fix Your Poor Posture Issues With The Proper Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Poor posture is that weakness' though we might not realize it.

The nonverbal cues we send via our body language can easily affect the outcome of a job interview. That’s why it’s so important to choose our body positions as carefully as we do our words.

Bad posture rears its ugly head in a number of ways and with varying degrees of severity. The most common sign your spine’s out of whack is back pain, which is often accompanied by headaches and/or loss of balance. Many office workers experience sudden back pain when starting a new job due to their workstation being improperly set up. The pain usually starts in the neck then spreads to the upper and lower back, before making its way down the legs. Switching positions may offer some temporary relief, but unless you change your long-term posture habits, the pain will probably return. It’s worth talking to your new employer to see if they’ll provide you with an ergonomic chair, footrest, and/or monitor stand. Play your cards right and they might even set you up with one of those fancy standing desks everyone’s talking about.

How you carry your body alters the way others perceive you and a confident posture can give you the upper hand in interviews and negotiations. It’s not enough to spend time perfecting your PowerPoint presentations if you don’t devote that same level of attention to how you present yourself.
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Poor posture can change the normal curvature of the neck, pushing the head forward and creating a condition called hyperkyphosis, which is a forward bend of the torso. Hyperkyphosis has devastating long-term effects, including nerve compression, which can shorten your life and vastly deteriorate the quality of the years you have anyway.
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
NOW IMAGINE YOU CAN GET RID OF THAT BAD POSTURE
Imagine you can spend more time with your kids and family without having to worry about your posture, imagine having a personal trainer constantly reminding you to correct your posture and helping you train your muscles to regain that perfect posture.

INTRODUCING BOER POSTURE CORRECTOR PAIN RELIEF BACK SHOULDER PROTECTION
Designed for optimal support and stability, BOER POSTURE CORRECTOR Device features: - Adjustable Velcro that allows you to adjust the corrective force - Wider neoprene straps on the back - Protective hemming for extra durability - Flexible padded straps that don’t hinder movement - Superior breathable fabric to prevent heating.

A great posture radiates positivity, confidence and pride, making people more inclined to trust you. It helps you get rid of neck and back pain and live your life to the fullest. Fortunately for those who want to restore a natural, healthy posture, we are here to help you! Flexible and supportive, Back Corrector realigns your shoulders and spine, accelerating your journey to a pain-free life. The main benefits for wearing the spine corrector.

Prevents your body from slouching during the day.

Improves function of the internal organs
Allows you to move freely and prevents injuries

Starts improving your posture upon first wearing it

Reduces upper back pain and neck pain
Boosts your self-confidence and self-esteem

Provides steady, yet breathable back support

GET THE SIZE THAT FITS YOU
In order to meet our customers demand we have now 2 available sizes you can choose from. Before ordering please make sure you measure your chest circumference and get the right size for you!

Get your BOER POSTURE CORRECTOR TODAY!
Call to Order yours Today and get Free
RESISTANCE BAND AND E-BOOK

With each package you receive as a BONUS:

A resistance band to train your back muscles
A PDF Guide with tips and tricks on how to use your posture corrector and a few resistance band exercises
FREE e-book: Understanding Understanding Your Sore Back and How to Get Relief.

Features & details :

ALL DAY COMFORT – Sleek and lightweight, BOER POSTURE CORRECTOR can be worn over or under your clothing. The ergonomic design molds comfortable on your body, while the armpit padding prevents bruises, chaffing, and irritation in the critical underarm area.

DURABLE AND SUPPORTIVE – Featuring strong, padded straps and breathable fabric, the back posture brace is one of the best posture correctors on the market. Flexible enough to allow free movement, this shoulder corrector provides reliable back support at all times.

ADJUSTABLE FIRMNESS – The highly adjustable design of the hunch back brace makes it easy to adjust the corrective force, allowing you to wear the clavicle brace for hours on end. As a bonus, the flexible nature of the neoprene allows you to easily put the brace on.

BONUS RESISTANCE BAND AND TRAINING EXERCISES – When you buy your back posture corrector today, you will also receive a latex-free loop band and a PDF Guide with exercises to improve your posture. Stretchy and easy to use, the elastic band will help you build stronger back muscles and recover flexibility.

GUARANTEED POSTURE IMPROVEMENT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We are proud of the quality of our back corrector and we know you’ll love it. This is why we back it with 100% Money Back Guarantee, to help you buy with confidence
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Usually self-diagnosable
Some people with kyphosis have back pain and stiffness. Others have no symptoms other than an exaggerated forward rounding of the back.
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
grandeoj09:
Usually self-diagnosable
Some people with kyphosis have back pain and stiffness. Others have no symptoms other than an exaggerated forward rounding of the back.

Mild kyphosis often goes unnoticed until a scoliosis screening at school—and this prompts a visit to the doctor. If changes to the patient's back are noticeable, however, it is usually quite troubling for both the parents and the child. Concern about the cosmetic appearance of the child's back is often what leads the family to seek medical help.
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by grandeoj09(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
A secret to longevity?

We want to be kinder and smarter. We want to be better cooks, more sensitive parents and friends, we want fatter bank accounts and thinner bodies. While most of us will abandon our New Year’s resolutions by mid-February, there’s one goal we can all focus on, and its benefits can help toward the greatest payback of all: the gift of longevity.

A long and happy life is the gold standard of success on this earth, and so many of us consider longevity to be little more than a crapshoot. Chronic illnesses and devastating accidents seem to be able to strike us by chance. Genetics and the hidden secrets of our DNA are determined before birth and out of our control. And while it’s true that there are dozens of factors that affect how long we live that we simply can’t prepare for, there’s one step toward longevity that we can all employ, and it’s so simple and elegant it almost feels too good to be true.

We can simply stand up straight.
Re: Poor Posture Is That Weakness' Though We Might Not Realize It. by janes13: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Smartphones are killing us and making us look ugly, lol. We'll all end up with a curvy back instead of a curvy body. Seriously, when I said I want to be curvy I didn't mean this, hahaah. I was spending so much time on my phone (as I still do lmao), my neck, the cervical area was hurting so bad. My mom would always massage my neck, but it wasn't doing any good. Honestly, I didn't realize I had such an awful posture until I went and apply for a part-time job. People were really impressed by my resume and my education but when it was time to finish, one of them told me: you should fix your posture, it doesn't suit you, just a piece of friendly advice. I was so ashamed, you can't imagine!!! Since then I started searching for a good chiropractor because I couldn't look like that anymore as well as feeling the pain in my neck every day. Luckily, I've found a post talking about this https://posture-assessment.com/ and I've found my chiropractor too. I truly recommend this to anyone who stays on their phone all day.

(1) (Reply)

My Tongue/Taste Buds Feel Strange And Food Is Tasting Funny In My Mouth / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment With Your Doctor / Smoking Vs Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.