Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels (10725 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Injured During Preparations For Regina Daniels Wedding / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by deltateam: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
wale377:

https://www.legit.ng/1365335-blogger-claims-regina-daniels-mother-called-chika-ike-ned-nwoko-viral-video.html

If true, then I must confess that I have never seen this level of hypocrisy in my life before.

Madam, before your daughter met Ned; he had a family with kids. They didn't fight her spiritually but welcomed her happily.

Now Ned, a moslem billionaire is entitled to as many consenting women as possible. So just mind your business.

Shebi na money you want? You never cash out?
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by deltateam: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Besides Chika Ike is my crush.

Shouldn't I be more angry at Ned? cheesy
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by deltateam: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Alright
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by Coldie(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Which one be leave my pikin husband, why ur pikin no leave other people husband?

If ned want another wife e concern u?
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by Telegram234(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Useless pipo

Is Ned not a polygamist? So what's the big deal there

He just wants another one to add to his existing fleet of women

When Regina entered didn't she meet other people's daughters there?

So na so another person daughter too go come meet am.

After all the Koran says a man can have 4 wives and in addition to those 4 he can have UNLIMITED number of concubines from any religion, any skin colour any country any age at all (Click my signature below if you think I'm lying go straight to 1:50)

Whereas Muslim women are not allowed to marry non Christians and other requirements too are set for them

So make dem take Ned as dem see am
the man wan compete with bro solomon. cheesy
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by Ategberoson(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

Fvck mehnnnnn Especially that Ebube nwagbo that her curves na killer

you've good eyes

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by Dreyton36: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ategberoson:

you've good eyes

Fvck mehnnnnn

Every stoner got good eyes
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by fuckaholic25(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
chika has bin dere before Regina sef
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by gbobele: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2020
The video is doctored. You will notice this when you pay a careful attention while watching
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by wale377(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2020
H
Re: Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels by kktbm: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants / Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) / Ankara Dresses Styles For Dinner - Long Evening Wears For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.