Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nairalanders Am Not A Scammer, Pls Dont Tarnish My Image. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Am Not A Scammer, Pls Dont Tarnish My Image. (469 Views)

Platinium Trio Wedding Ring Set For Just N13,950(does Not Tarnish) / Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / Start This Biz While Or After Serving...pls & Pls Dont Wait Precious Time(years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Am Not A Scammer, Pls Dont Tarnish My Image. by sarkem: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
My brodas,
the truth is that we subscribe for the passport which they issue from the US, washing Dc to be precise, thatS just how it is, we order and pay for it just like you do for NSK passport, clients ordered for it and we payed for it and it was given and thats it, so if you order for it we will get it for you, that is for those that needs it and they are the only ones thet know what they want it for. People are calling me all sort of names but i will leave them to God to judge, cos am not doin anything illegal here and its not difficult to subscribe for it you people too can try it on your own and see if you wont get it, countries started rejecting because US said they dont recognise it, but, the truth is that millions of people ordered for it and are still looking for it, so why do we nigerians just flip our mouth anyhow and tarnish our image.

Go to Google and type world passport and then you will get the whole info, and pls look for the part where it is written that it it a souvenir. We should stop all this Image tarnishing and do better things with our time cos I AM NOT A SCAMMER and i will neva be PLS people should not get it wrong cos i can never do dat, to proove me wrong then go to google. Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Am Not A Scammer, Pls Dont Tarnish My Image. by Odunnu: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
*gives him a glass of water and a handkerchief*
Oya wipe face drink water. We don hear you.
BTW, wetin be your real real name?
Re: Nairalanders Am Not A Scammer, Pls Dont Tarnish My Image. by saridonp2: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
World Passport is fake and stop deceiving yourself and is a syndicate group behind the issuance of that passport which is not acceptable anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Want To Invest In Transportation & Logistic Business? / Deal Makers Wanted! / Obasanjo: We Will Win At All Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.