Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! (314 Views)

Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / FGM: Why The Vagina Should Be Left Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
THE FREEZE'S PICTURES: THEY SAY IT ALL!

Being raised by professors parents without basic home training and good examples is not any different from being raised by lunatics without external influences.

The sad part about it is: these pictures, released by daddy freeze are most likely the most socially compliant of the available ones. The best that can be presented to the public (I am just imagining what the others that were sieved look like). The images say a lot on how he 'respects' his biological father.

Someone who's sitting down while his father is standing up like an attendant or an ADC to take family Picture should not be bashed for insulting other people's fathers elsewhere; forget their spiritual status.

Those whose fathers do stand while they comfortably sit may not understand my point and they are excused; honestly.

No one is expected to give what they don't have. I therefore want to absolve Mr Freeze from any allegations of insults to any father anywhere. (I am not a party to desecration of God's Altar to attend to something as mundane). Come to think about it;

The best pictures displayed to showcase his own father to the world leaves me: a crude African man, shocking.
Freeze's biological father needs help. He is suffering because, as various pictures released by Freeze himself, depict, the old man is sadly the first recipient of his son's in uncouthness. PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM. He doesn't know what he's doing and, sincerely, hes never be taught how to relate in a sound, social human environment.

Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by Terryishere: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
farem:
THE FREEZE'S PICTURES: THEY SAY IT ALL!

Being raised by professors parents without basic home training and good examples is not any different from being raised by lunatics without external influences.

The sad part about it is: these pictures, released by daddy freeze are most likely the most socially compliant of the available ones. The best that can be presented to the public (I am just imagining what the others that were sieved look like). The images say a lot on how he 'respects' his biological father.

Someone who's sitting down while his father is standing up like an attendant or an ADC to take family Picture should not be bashed for insulting other people's fathers elsewhere; forget their spiritual status.

Those whose fathers do stand while they comfortably sit may not understand my point and they are excused; honestly.

No one is expected to give what they don't have. I therefore want to absolve Mr Freeze from any allegations of insults to any father anywhere. (I am not a party to desecration of God's Altar to attend to something as mundane). Come to think about it;

The best pictures displayed to showcase his own father to the world leaves me: a crude African man, shocking.
Freeze's biological father needs help. He is suffering because, as various pictures released by Freeze himself, depict, the old man is sadly the first recipient of his son's in uncouthness. PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM. He doesn't know what he's doing and, sincerely, hes never be taught how to relate in a sound, social human environment.

Then why are you talking down to him, lead by example?
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by solmusdesigns: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Africans and Toxic views on religious issues

The real Jesus Christ would definitely deny many Africans during judgement day living them stranded with their idolised man of god

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Terryishere:

I am sorry. I supposed to be talking UP on him for turning his biological father to boi-boi.
Is it true that we have some factory babies here on NL?!
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Africans and Toxic views on religious issues

The real Jesus Christ would definitely deny many Africans during judgement day living them stranded with their idolised man of god

Hmnn Mr African Imported ... I am getting you; according your biological father his respectful status is a religious issue.
This your daddy has done a lot in your life. This is not brainwashing, it's soul-draining!
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Terryishere:

Lead by example to please your main father, freeze who uses his own as doormat? You guys are truly soul-drained
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by Terryishere: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
farem:

Lead by example to please your main father, freeze who uses his own as doormat? You guys are truly soul-drained

I'm not a follower of Daddy Freeze, I just found your post to be quite hypocritical.
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by Terryishere: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
farem:

I am sorry. I supposed to be talking UP on him for turning his biological father to boi-boi.
Is it true that we have some factory babies here on NL?!
I'm assuming you are disturbed by the standing of the father but it didn't occur to you that the father may have preferred standing for reasons known to all of them. Stop judging people by a picture, they don't always tell the true story. You just may be the factory baby you are complaining about.
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Terryishere:

I'm assuming you are disturbed by the standing of the father [s]but it didn't occur to you that the father may have preferred standing for reasons known to all of them.[/s] Stop judging people by a picture, they don't always tell the true story. You just may be the factory baby you are complaining about.

So if you are not disturbed your own father can choose to be standing in photoshoots taken at different occasions and you will sit there laughing like jackals?
Anyway, it takes those who have fathers they respect to come to terms with me.
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by Terryishere: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
farem:

So if you are not disturbed your own father can choose to be standing in photoshoots taken at different occasions and you will sit there laughing like jackals?
Anyway, it takes those who have fathers they respect to come to terms with me.
You don't know what's going on with them, there are other chairs around the table for him to sit in if he wanted to sit. Sometimes people prefer to stand up if they are in pain, for example my auntie has a bad back and standing up eases the pain at times. Was he supposed to force is father to sit down?
Re: Real Reasons(s) Why Daddy Freeze Should Be Left Alone! by farem: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Terryishere:

You don't know what's going on with them, there are other chairs around the table for him to sit in if he wanted to sit. Sometimes people prefer to stand up if they are in pain, for example my auntie has a bad back and standing up eases the pain at times. Was he supposed to force is father to sit down?

I continously laugh at you. So in ALL the photos released he chose to be standing?
What kind of pains that will be hard to sit down yet soft to pose for photoshoots, na im birthday?

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Getting Too Sensitive? / The Trade House Abuja / Yearly Rent Or Monthly Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.