Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass (43262 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya / Lagos Free Zone: US Mission In Nigeria To Facilitate Increased Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by PVision2020(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
anastasius:

Your mom didn't train you well
I can see how yours trained you. She must be proud of you....lol

I'll advice you stick to your romance section, there's an IQ threshold required to comment on the politics section which you obviously lack.

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Christistruth00: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Liar!
The emir of Ilorin from 1896 to 14th January 1914 was Sulaymanu dan Aliyu ( a fulani).
The emir of Ilorin from 1915 to November 1919 was Shuaybu
Bawa Dan Zubayr (a fulani).
The emir of Ilorin from 17 February 1920 to June 1959 was Alhaji Abdulkadir dan Shuaybu Bawa ( a fulani).
So which years were you saying that you mysteriously defeated fulani, took over Ilorin and ruled again?
One thing you yorubas are good at is trying to change history to suit your ego. Ilorin has never fallen out of fulani hands before and it will never fall.
You yorubas just wake up one morning and make up imaginary histories of how you guys were Spartans in the ancient times forgetting that some history in Nigeria are documented. But we know you guys very well. Currently, reasonable people are beginning to doubt you guys imaginary OYO empire because you can't be a lion in the past and a chicken in the present. The yorubas we see everyday are not capable of conquering anybody, talk more of having and holding an empire

https://thirdestate.org.ng/historical-facts-about-ilorin-and-kwara-yoruba/

The Ilorin Yoruba War Chiefs had retaken power in Ilorin before the British arrived there.

The Ruler of Ilorin when the British invaded was Balogun Yoruba Alanamu and he didn't answer to Sokoto at all.

The current Ilorin Emirate is completely a British Political invention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Lies, Kwara is not all about Nupe and Yoruba. The biggest ethnic group in the state by population is Fulani followed by Yoruba then Nupe. But when it comes to land mass it is Nupe followed by others.
Below is the local Government dominated by yoruba. I even included ifelodun that is shared with Nupe oh.
You can count it yourself

Gov Hope Uzodima is selling Imo State to your arch enemies go and stop him before it is too late!!

3 Likes

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Christistruth00: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

This guy.do you realize that most governors from kwara are yorubas just like most of their elected representatives? Oga show us areas dominated by fulanis

Not Most Governors from Kwara are YORUBA

ALL Civilian Kwara Governors are YORUBA.

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
PVision2020:

I can see how yours trained you. She must be proud of you....lol

I'll advice you stick to your romance section, there's an IQ threshold required to comment on the politics section which you obviously lack.
You obviously are frustrated
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by omonaijiria: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Lies, Kwara is not all about Nupe and Yoruba. The biggest ethnic group in the state by population is Fulani followed by Yoruba then Nupe. But when it comes to land mass it is Nupe followed by others.
Below is the local Government dominated by yoruba. I even included ifelodun that is shared with Nupe oh.
You can count it yourself

Ogbeni Yoruba owns Kwara

Occupying 12 LGA out of 14 you think say na beans.

Ki lo se e faaaaaaaaah

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by yom2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Me I think North Central is a misnomer. Middle Belt or just Central is what is appropriate. North North must be to South South. North Central, ok where is South Central?
very good point sir. Their decades of falsehood is finally coming to open
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

You have to drag Ebonyi here. Yoruba man and their love for one nigeria.

Others are fighting to leave, these ones are fighting to join SW and continue the parasitism movement.

Well, the letter is just an academic exercise.

Okay, we have heard you well sir.

Now clap for yourself and go back to your seat
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by yom2(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
As in ehn, ignorance really is a disease. Who born Hausa for Kogi? They all speak their individual languages even in the capital, they only switch to pidgin or English when they need to interact with someone from another tribe. Talking about Kwara, Yoruba is spoken all through except for some places in Kwara North. The two states, I know like the back of hands, na him one person go sit down for 5% region dey yarn dust for cyberspace. Nonsense.
u forgot that that 5% region might have been15% too if not for subdivisions most especially during and after d war
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by 9jakool: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, the Oba that answers to the Emir of Tsaragi. You make me laugh.
Do you know how many people that claim Oba in share?
Where did you make up that 12 out 16 Local Govt from anyways?
The map below shows yoruba in Kwara, and Yoruba shares ifelodun with Nupe and significant amount of ilorin east and west with fulani

I just want to say I know Kwara very well and I've been to most of the lgas in the state and talked to actual Nupes.

1. I initially thought you were Nupe, but then I realized that even a Nupe from Kwara with a Yoruba-hating agenda couldn't lie with that much authority. When I see that you are Igbo, things make much better sense.

2. The circled map you keep parading around is ridiculous. Moro and Asa are Yoruba lgas, but I see you conveniently left that out to make Yorubaland smaller than it is. Yorubas is still the largest ethnic group in Kwara by both population and land area.

3. I find it funny you think Ifelodun is shared with Nupe. The Northernmost town in Ifelodun is Share, a Yoruba town and it's located right next to Tsaragi, a Nupe town. Tsaragi is Edu. By default and to avoid tensions, all the Nupe border towns are in Edu and the Yoruba border towns are in Ifelodun.

4. Ilorin East is actually one of the four Igbomina-speaking lgas in Kwara. At least half of Ilorin East is outside the proper Ilorin city.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by AbuAeesha: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simongm:

You don't get it. We'll Join SW and move for Oduduwa in unison.
Do you know that people from Kwara, Kogi, Benue, FcT are referred to as Northerners
It is quite disgusting!
it's not disgusting,as it doesn't change anything about their personalities, just a social zoning issue
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by femolii: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Fulanis own that land by conquest, you are not going anywhere, if you want to leave the north, you can leave by walking down to the SW with your loads on your head, but not with the land in the North. It belongs to Fulanis.

Two can play the game. grin

Stop behaving like OSU all the time.

1 Like

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by akigbemaru: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
myobjective:

The gas belongs to the tribes in Delta state, a majority of it belongs to the Ishekiri (a Yoruba subgroup). The only oil in the east is Palm oil.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by LaboPolitics: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2020
femolii:
Stop behaving like OSU all the time.

Eru abooki ni o.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by NADFOR: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2020
Good development, the Okun people shares Zero cultural values with northerners.It time we joined our kit and kin from the south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Osaze007: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Impossible!! Kwarra and okun is forever lost to the caliphate war is the only thing that can bring them back ,can yorrobers go to war ? Not likely.

So are you saying igbos are lost in Nigeria forever since they were conquered in a war too.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
So cuz its a Muslim state now says they should use emir, oga e no count...
GarangDeMabior:

Emir is the proper title not oba

Kwara is a Muslim state
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Forget, come to Ilorin and other cities in Kwara na YORUBA dem dey speak...if you don't know,
you don't know man
GarangDeMabior:

North are bound by common interest which is mostly religion

Also all are members of arewa.

Moreover if they don't speak hausa then they speak fulani.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.