Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos (66053 Views)

Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic) / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2020

The prosecutor thanked the judge for “a well-considered judgment

Arrrrrrrh

grin because no be him go dey prison ba

Well considered grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Lugianostar(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
It is an act of cowardice to start crying when the head is cut off.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by ensamy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
They maybe lovers . shocked shocked
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Saig: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
36M and 21 years and they gave Orji Kalu only 12 which he didn't even do
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by xynerise: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

True. Young Nigerian men are embracing white women these days. Most of these women might only cheat on them with menopause or the grave. Way better than an erect penîs.

These photos are eye sore embarassed

Attach viewers discretion, pls

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by tiredoflife(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
This case na old case wey trend that year
The guy scam the woman say na oil deal
As the woman ask for returns and later her money
He used the pics she sent to him as they were also dating to blackmail her
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by backtalkG(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pictures of the nude or ion believe it
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
A man that can con a smart and successful business woman to send him nudes plus 37mill?That young man deserves a better treatment than what he's getting.Either he is a masterful liar or some of these women are just fish brains.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
I remember when this story first broke.
Good judgment
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

True. Young Nigerian men are embracing white women these days. Most of these women might only cheat on them with menopause or the grave. Way better than an erect penîs.

Leave me alone cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Agugbadin: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Death sentence for Adesanya would have been appropriate.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by colizee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Nudes can be used to blackmail, because I don’t think a married woman will just give a 21yrs old boy 36m. He obviously had something on her.

The 36m wasn't for blackmail, she was scammed off it.... from the story I read it was meant for a "non existing business" , the 36m is just half of what she lost...One Alfa like that collect the rest.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Elsueno: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
she was cheating on her husband and the nigga she's shagging still ended up defrauding her. The relationship must have being really sweet for her to give up that much money
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by TheChameleon: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
99thEnemy:
which tribe are you sef? grin

Black American, yo undecided
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Touchypro(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
This guy would be in jail for next 11 years i think.
No sir 21 years except there's a good reason to reduce his sentence.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by TheChameleon: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Touchypro:
No sir 21 years except there's a good reason to reduce his sentence.

I think some of the sentences would run concurrently...maybe I might have made a mistake in calculation.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Touchypro(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:

I think some of the sentences would run concurrently...maybe I might have made a mistake in calculation.
The two count charges will run concurrently meaning the 14 years is for the two charges and they'll run together instead of separately.

If she said consecutively means they will both run separately which makes it 28 years for the two count charges.

The sentence for the third charge is 7 years.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Klass99(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't give up your freedom. Find genuine way to make money. Stay off fraud.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Kriss216: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Klass99:
cheesy Poco & Kriss,

You've made my day with your back and forth banter. It was entertaining to watch/read.

When I jam you guys tackling each other on a thread, it always cracks me up.

Kriss, do you remember the thread where Poco said you don't have an international passport and yet you want to avoid Nigerian girls?

grin I'm still laughing at that one as I type
Lol
Leave poco abeg. I don't know her problem with Nairaland guys. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by SabaliPatience: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
37 Milla wow I go enter Eko hotel go lodge ebube nwagbo
Ebube na your crush?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Charly68: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
God bless the judge ..
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Dreyton36: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Ebube na your crush?
Not my crush but I go like knack her
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by TheChameleon: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Touchypro:
The two count charges will run concurrently meaning the 14 years is for the two charges and they'll run together instead of separately.

If she said consecutively means they will both run separately which makes it 28 years for the two count charges.

The sentence for the third charge is 7 years.

Thanks bro for the clarification.

I didnt read it thoroughly.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Touchypro(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:

Thanks bro for the clarification.

I didnt read it thoroughly.
Welcome boss
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by notoriousbabe: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

I am a major peacekeeper on this forum. Seuun has praised my efforts and would soon award me.

Say NO to tribalism.

Let's only address the crime. undecided
fok peace and fok all peace lovers

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by PreyingMantis(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Globally it doesn’t matter. They're clamping down on all of us irrespective of our geopolitical zone.

He is probably one of the guys on NL, forming #TeamForeignBabes. angry angry
Poco my love, it's been a long time! How have you been?
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by luvmijeje(f): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by Organs(m): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
Leave poco abeg. I don't know her problem with Nairaland guys. cheesy cheesy

Wit for wit Poco is always flooring you guys. I liked how she mercilessly put you in your place. I equally liked how you quickly "mechionud" when you see say youre trending towards "say na here you dey" and 600 yrs pronouncement. grin grin grin
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by calcal: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2020
The man no try for posting the photos online.
Re: Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos by KELVIN84171: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

I am a major peacekeeper on this forum. Seuun has praised my efforts and would soon award me.

Say NO to tribalism.

Let's only address the crime. undecided

You know the truth that this thing you just said now can never happen, there can never be love among all but your hate is so dark to see it. There’s no difference with you and our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.