Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/2020 (147 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 13/09/2017) Giving Determines Promotion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, September 13, 2020) - God Is Coming To Your Home 1

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.King of kings, the Lord of lords, the creator of the universe, I worship and adore You.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your promise that where two or three are gathered in Your name, You will always be there, in their midst.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

4.Father, forgive my ignorance for my unwillingness to accept house fellowship from being established in my home, in Jesus name.

5.Father, anyone who rejects the poor invariably rejects You; please, give me the grace not to despise or demean the poor, the needy and the less privileged, by keeping them out of my home, in Jesus name.

6.I invite You, my Father, to come, now, and make my life and home, Your permanent place of abode, in Jesus name.

7.Father, let all heavenly security details and hosts, be assigned to surround and guard me and my home, 24 hours daily, in Jesus name.

8.Father, as You take Your place in my life and home, let every troubler of my Israel - witches, wizards and demons, be scattered and relocate far away, in Jesus name.

9.Father, let Your presence be established permanently in my home, as I open my house for men to gather to fellowship, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, meet him, today, and everyday, at the points of his needs, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Not Much Time Left,Repent And Accept Jesus Christ As Ur Lord And Savior Now! / Maurine Badejo Is Not Worthy To Speak About The Corridor / The Potters House At One LA Service September 20 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.