Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State (73257 Views)

Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by ModestGal(f): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by SATANNIST: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
THEY NEED TO STOP THIS RUBBISH OF KILLING PEOPLE WITHOUT COURT PERMISSION O
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by KosiGee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
...Nice one by Nigeria police....but they lied. He was out gunned, arrested and cut with machete.

They said that he sustained machete wounds during gun battle with the police grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

....reminds me of Gana who was unarmed, taken away, hands tied but he mysteriously got into gun battle with the Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Trimque2k1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingdemu:
Nice move..That's the way it should be..Death to all killers.

In other news, I'll like to suggest that during the next CONFAB or the next constitutional review, we northerners should be giving a separate international passport from that of the South. Crime of southerners internationally are rubbing off on us northerners negatively. Thanks
Boko haram spotted
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by buzorcharles(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
I talk am. Wetin happen to gana go happen to am
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by bigiyaro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
See legs
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by idafa2018: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Acting along with police who quickly took care of him.
He would have named his collaborators in the force
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by eagleonearth(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
desiredhome:

he died with his own sword.....gun killing
never knew he was shot though
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Musty112: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:
Another extra judicial murder on Buhari's watch....

Na ur type go shout "dem go soon release am" they 4 kill am for the spot and so on. Pesin dy exchange bullets with police, police replied, he got wounded and it is somehow BUHARI's fault. Ani werey ni most of you.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Skymason20(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
wen I first saw the tread on nairaland earlier , the photage of the guy ! I knew that guy was gone ... no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
eagleonearth:
never knew he was shot though
There was gun battle between him and the police
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Jostoman: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:
Another extra judicial murder on Buhari's watch....
hope they can arrest those notorious guys from APC state too.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Ladyvin(f): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
virginboy1:
For a moment I thought it was BOBRISKY I saw on the headline.

This hardship regime don dey affect my eyesight cry

grin grin I no fit laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Farki: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nigerian Police grin
They quickly killed him so he won't name his sponsors.. Nigeria police re very very unprofessional

Look at the picture, he was already going, they could have just killed him back then, why even drag him for arrest?

1 Like

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Farki: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

This country sef.

Policemen and vigilantes
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Reference(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Egoat:
No difference between Bobisky and Gana.
Gana was even worse.
Stop celebrating criminals and stop politicizing everything.

And stop the lynchings and extra judicial killings so that the nation can gain intelligence on its insecurity challenges and not grope in the dark with endless speculation about so called sponsors.

Our security forces are like the road side mechanics we take our automobiles to. Trial and error practitioners. Having no solution to anything. But experts at wasting your time, your sanity and your resources.

'Know thy enemy' is the preserve of the wise. We can only sort out our national challenges by critical thinking not emotions or sentiments. We have seen how far the former has taken us in democracy.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by masui(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

This country sef.

Have been laughing so hard after reading that line.
grin grin cheesy grin

E weak me, I swear
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by ennecco: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Repent Brother and sister thé kingdom of GOD is at hand. Bible Saïd thé bread you get un ulgly mean sweet at thé begining at thé end it become gravel.

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by masui(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is too good to be true.

Inflicting matchet cuts on a suspect during gun battle.

Our police force have truly gone digital, all thanks to our communication minister.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Quaddafi29: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leave matter for Mathias. Same way Gana was arrested while in a car with a pastor and a traditional ruler and died while exchanging fire with soldiers. This guy from the picture , has his legs shattered, maybe if he talks........, now he is dead. I don't have pity for criminals but stopmgiving us shitty stories that sounds like " 10 escaped with bullets wounds" . A badass nigger saw you and opened fire and nobody was hit. Please stop.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingdemu:
Nice move..That's the way it should be..Death to all killers.

In other news, I'll like to suggest that during the next CONFAB or the next constitutional review, we northerners should be giving a separate international passport from that of the South. Crime of southerners internationally are rubbing off on us northerners negatively. Thanks
Why not agitate for our total separation from the southerners?
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
MACHETE CUTS SUSTAINED DURING A FIERCE GUN BATTLE grin angry grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by UDUJ(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
RTSC:
Machete wound during gunfight?

cheesy grin cheesy That's the part that got me laughing cheesy

Maybe the police guns brings out machetes instead of bullets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Okikaneseokwu: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Everytime it will be the suspect that will open fire first against Nigerian security outfits grin
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by ZooOga: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
hmmm the sponsor?

"He has been on the wanted list of the state security watch, even as the state governor Nyesom Wike places N30M million bounty on him."
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Ferrous(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nigerian Police grin
They quickly killed him so he won't name his sponsors.. Nigeria police re very very unprofessional

If dem no kill him, u will still complain why dem no kukuma kill him. Ppl self
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by eddie7: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nice one...just noticed from the picture displayed that both the kingpin and the kingbolt, ....the bad guy and the good guy bedside him......are both bare footed...
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Drizzy5001(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
It will always end in tears, say no to crime!! Say no to cultism
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

Trashy words undecided

All because you live a trashy lifestyle.

Words of wisdom is never trashy rather it's classic.
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amumaigwe:

True word. Every evil carries in itself the seed of its own destruction.
Truth
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
TreasureJunky:
Hmmm,, this korokoro community will be something else... Of all the names in this world, it is korokoro the community deemed it fit to answer..
Meanwhile, There's nothing good about anything Bob,, be it bobisky or bobrisky, they are all disgrace to the society

What about Bob Marley grin
Re: Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State by rajiedreez: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerian politics think all of us are fools, simply say that you've killed a notorious person, simple.
Which one is he sustained machete wounds during gun battle haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed / Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.