Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals (520 Views)

Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by TMSMedia: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerian crossdresser, Jay Boogie has revealed the challenges experienced by homosexuals, IgbereTV reports.

According to IgbereTV reports, the crossdresser stated that being a homosexual is not easy as many people think. According to him, even though they (the homosexuals) pretend it is easy, they still fight lots of demons.

He wrote:

"being gay is not easy.
we make it seem easy.
we are good at hiding it.

It is really difficult and we are fighting a lot of demons secretly and hold skeletons in our closet we don't want to face.

i am just wanting to vent.
love you guys. goodnight."

https://igberetvnews.com/1364312/gay-isnt-easy-fight-lots-demons-crossdresser-jay-boogie-reveals/

Lalasticlala

Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Righteousness89(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good it's From the Horses Mouth!

No Matter How the World Modifies it
No Matter who Engages in it
It's a Wicked Act against God and Against Humanity...
It's Unnatural
It's an invitation to Calamity..

Look at Hellifornia formally California today!
It's Abominations and Wickedness has brought Hellish Destruction on it and it's People..

My Brother,The Mercy of God is available to Clean you up!
Why will you want to Destroy yourself?
Why?

Avail yourself of the Mercy of God that is Very Available now...

Mercy has an Expiry date..

2 Likes

Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Pussymender: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
ynash don tear pra pra

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Acjohn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who send you?

When plenty ladies dey look for husband, you come go turn competition to them, If God forget to punish you self, their prayers for husband go remind God to punish you.

That's the origin of the demons

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good it's From the Hore's Mouth!
My brother from another mother.
Heaven at last
Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Righteousness89(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rightousness89:
My brother from another mother.
Heaven at last

Be Careful with what you do! Do not Mess yourself up..
Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Pussymender: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good it's From the Horses Mouth!

No Matter How the World Modifies it
No Matter who Engages in it
It's a Wicked Act against God and Against Humanity...
It's Unnatural
It's an invitation to Calamity..

Look at Hellifornia formally California today!
It's Abominations and Wickedness has brought Hellish Destruction on it and it's People..

My Brother,The Mercy of God is available to Clean you up!
Why will you want to Destroy yourself?
Why?

Avail yourself of the Mercy of God that is Very Available now...

Mercy has an Expiry date..
But righteousness, you know say too much of everything no good.
Re: Being Gay Isn't Easy, We Fight Lots Of Demons - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Reveals by Sirmwill: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
I love this

So they even know themselves

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Can We Leave This Relationship Talk For Once" - Nengi Slams Ozo / OZO Asked To Choose NENGI Or N85million See Answer (video) / See The Surprising Thing That Happened During Laycon's IG Live Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.