Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ikeja Electricity Distribution At It Again In Ajasa Command Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Electricity Distribution At It Again In Ajasa Command Lagos. (205 Views)

11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution At It Again In Ajasa Command Lagos. by dammyco(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Companies at it again.
Ikeja Electric (I E) under Akowojo distribution station, turned Imole Avenue Street Ajasa Command (Alimosho Local Government) Lagos State, to a battle field on Friday 11-9-2020. Around 11:30 am-12:00pm
The head of the ikeja Electric at Fatolu Ipaja, the person usually called Iyalaje and her marketer named Mrs Damilola sent their workers that are ten in numbers lead by Ibrahim and Dele to Imole Avenue Ajasa Lagos to disconnect and to pieces their wires with outside checking their bills. The landladies of the buildings involved walked up to them with their bills but the I E workers were furious at their questioning and they started fighting the women.
Case reported at the police station with evidences.

(1) (Reply)

Gov.umahi Sited Inspecting Project Few Hours He Returned From Abuja. / Osinbajo Departs For Accra To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Mali / September 17, Top National News You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.