Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (430 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Abegforum: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
An experienced primary school TEACHER is needed for homeschooling urgently at IPAJA, LAGOS.

Qualification: Degree in Education, NCE
Preferably female.

PLEASE INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE AROUND IPAJA/IYANA IPAJA AREA. DON'T BOTHER REACHING OUT TO ME IF YOU DON'T RESIDE AROUND THIS AREA.

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08171983404
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
school love? well done
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Shorsky1(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2020
I guess he doesn't want to develop feelings along the way.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Your story is useless. Go to the top of a tall building and jump down.

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Abegforum: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Abegforum:
Hi guys. Please I need advice.

There is this guy in my department. Let's call him Joe. He is good looking and very intelligent. He also has this very nice voice and good vocabulary. Initially we were just normal casual classmates, we greet, exchange notes and all that, nothing serious. I've always found him attractive but have not found him special in any way because I've met lots of guys like him in my University.

But few months ago he started becoming more friendly towards me. We got talking and we realized we shared a lot in common. He asked me if I was single and I told him I was. This was the truth because I wasn't dating anyone then.

Few days after another guy I was very close to asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. I'm in love with this guy. He is very jovial, intelligent and he knows how to treat me well. I know he loves me because I've known him for a while and he has treated me with love, affection and respect. It's always fun being around him and I enjoy his company.

Despite now being in a relationship, I still continued spending time with Joe. We shared a lot of deep intimate info about ourselves with each other. I have never felt more comfortable talking to someone before. Talking to him always made me feel good. I felt I could be vulnerable with him. He was very honest and didn't hide the dark aspects of himself. He wasn't the type to pretend he was a good person. And he wasn't. He had done a lot of bad things in the past and he wasn't afraid to talk to me about them. And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about. He said things to me that made me begin to explore myself and my sexuality in ways I didn't even imagine that I could. He was always fond of teasing me and never hesitated to correct me if I did anything wrong. I loved that kind of honesty.

As we talked more Joe opened up to me that he was attracted to me and had feelings for me. He would flirt with me and I'd try my best not to flirt back but I enjoyed his flirting and I enjoyed his company. He asked me if I felt the same way about him and I was honest and I said I had feelings for him, because I did. He is an attractive guy and even though I have a boyfriend I can't help being attracted to him..

He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I was already dating someone. He was surprised by my response. He told me he was under the impression that I was single and that's why he had gotten so close and intimate with me. But he didn't appear angry or sad. He even told me my bf was lucky to have me.

The problem now is that since that day he hasn't talked to me. When I see him in class, he doesn't even act like I exist. He doesn't reply my messages, doesn't pick up my calls and doesn't check up on me. Throughout this lockdown he hasn't even texted me once. This is unlike him. I feel very bad about the whole thing. It's almost like our relationship didn't mean anything to him and I didn't mean anything to him. I want to still be friends with him.

PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY WEBSITE TOOO WWW.BAZEFOR9JA.COM FOR LATEST MUSIC, VIDEO, NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, GIST, FREE UPDATES
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by ChiefSosa(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
GET THE ENTIRE Bleep OUTTA HERE

(1) (Reply)

‘it Will Not Work’ – Nengi Slams Ozo Again After He Professed His Love For Her V / LOL��!! "Send Me Some Money” – Davido Begs Bbnaija Winner, Laycon (video) / Miss Anointing Amanambu, Two Others Emerge Winners Of Miss Teen Global Pageant 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.