Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard (381 Views)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard by olamariamjonez(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Lampard has uncovered the significance of crunching the telephones with regards to fixing the greatest exchange bargains.

Chelsea have dished out more than £200m updating their crew this mid year, and each prominent newcomer has refered to lead trainer Lampard's own touch as critical to their mark.

Chelsea beat Liverpool to draw productive Germany striker Timo Werner to Stamford Bridge while Ajax's Hakim Ziyech and Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz were further enormous name appearances.

Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and exceptionally evaluated France Under-21 protector Malang Sarr have likewise joined the club.

While the players have referenced Lampard's impact, the Chelsea manager himself has now conceded his part in pushing those arrangements over the line.

"You comprehend when it is the opposition with any semblance of Liverpool and Manchester City that you have to express your best case to the player," said Lampard.

"I think having been that player at a certain point, the thought as an administrator is to attempt to sell the club and how I need to push ahead.

Also Read: Lampard will not examine Chelsea transfers for January

"Petr (Cech) in his job does likewise and I do that as well as could be expected when I address players.

"With a player like Timo (Werner), we were incredibly, quick to get him. He needs to feel that from us, I adored all that he said to me in those sorts of discussions. Furthermore, the equivalent with each one of those sorts of players that I have addressed.

"I feel that the chief player discussion is truly significant on the grounds that our relationship should be acceptable and good going ahead.

"Everything you can do will be put forth a valiant effort as a club since you realize the opposition is giving a valiant effort, so I figure we can be cheerful that we have gotten players of their level. That is exactly how we attempted to function."

Werner and Havertz should highlight in Chelsea's Premier League opener at Brighton, live on Monday Night Football, yet Ziyech is out with knee inconvenience and Chilwell sidelined with the eventual outcomes of an impact point grumbling.

Silva just began preparing at the end of the week so the Amex Stadium trip comes too early for the ex-Paris St Germain protector, yet Christian Pulisic and Cesar Azpilicueta could include on the south coast.

Chelsea's new-look crew will expect time to alter and for the newcomers to bed into Premier League life.

Time has been hard to come by over a staccato pre-season on account of the proceeded Covid impact, with Lampard very much aware his new faces will all settle at an alternate pace.

"I am satisfied and now it is stage two; it is tied in with getting them settled and playing as well as could be expected," said Lampard.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/09/13/petr-cech-and-i-sell-chelsea-to-move-targets-frank-lampard/

Re: Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard by SamuelLoch: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Looking forward to the opening match. After getting players of this standard, managing them is another critical thing to do.
Let's see if Chelsea can up their game once again, unlike the regular win today, lose tomorrow, then draw next.o
Re: Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard by Cocoyamu: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Nice one Lamps. Tomorrow, we move!!
Re: Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard by reccy(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Thats true jor my coach!

What a time to be a chelsea fan!

Ktbffh

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Drawn With Paris Saint Germaine / Maguire And B.fernandes May Be Absent This Game / Great Feat For Nigeria Football As Brazilian Star, Lucas Alves Joins NPFL Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.