Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Side Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Side Business Idea (179 Views)

Opay Byroad Umbrella Good For Road Side Business And POS Businesses @ N3000 / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side Business Idea by Ugmama(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday

I just hope this outing meets us well. I have been thinking, so I decided to bring this topic up for you guys to assist share your views.

This is for guys that engage in 7am to 6pm job. At the end of 1 month you take home a certain amount of money as salary which could be fair or poor.

But the thing is, it won't be bad to have a side hustle or business after all.

So it does not matter what job you do, you could be a teacher, oil worker, driver, civil servant etc.

Let's rub mind together on a side business one could have with little or no supervision like courier service,, transportation or hire purchase business etc.

What do you guys think one can do with little or no supervision to earn at least 100k per month outside salary.

Let's roll!

(1) (Reply)

'Thank You' Stickers Available. / Cosmetic Containers In Abuja - Victor Oscar Company / Reg Portal For Msmes Survival Funds Unavailable Hours After It Was Meant To Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.